Chanel Mystery

baglover614

Aug 10, 2009
hey so i am new to this forum and hoping someone can help me with a question! my bf bought me a chanel purse that i have never seen before from a women at his work, i brought it to my local chanel store and the sales lady freaked out about how gorgeous and lucky i am to have this bag! She said it is absolutly real, and she couldnt get over the condition and said it was prob only worn once!

the bag is a rectangle shape- black leather and lined in black leather...and the quilted boxes on it are striaght not on a diagonal like normal chanel purses. It has two handles that are plastic rectangles and say chanel across them. The bag has the simple CC on it. I know the bag is 5+ years old but want to know the name, collection or original retail price!!! please help :smile:

wahoffa

Feb 25, 2009
Canada
In your post you click on the paperclip between the A and the undo, browse and then select the photos you want.

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
nj
hit the go advanced button under your quick reply box, go to the manage attachments box underneath and then upload pics. hth:smile:

baglover614

Aug 10, 2009
its cut off, bc had issues with my mac getting the pic to fit in this sites size requirments...thanks for your help! any info i will appreciate

baglover614

Aug 10, 2009
please help!!! the handles say CHANEL if anyone know anything please give me all info on it! name, collection, year, retail price... thanks so much :*)