chanel monogramed pearls

salsa

Feb 14, 2007
with the help of a fellow Pf'r I was able to get the style # from her and find pearls I had been wanting for along time. The pic below is borrowed from a chanel ebay seller, but these are the exact ones I recieved this morning and will post pics later after work. They are $385.00 and I know a few people were looking for them, so dont give up they are out there. they are soo gorgeous in person....:yahoo:

Attachments

• CCpearlstrandnecklace.jpg
    CCpearlstrandnecklace.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 226
I have a belt that can be worn as a necklace with that style pearls. But not with the monogram on it. I Love those. They look like 16", what is the length?
Congrats~~ those are beautiful!!

with the help of a fellow Pf'r I was able to get the style # from her and find pearls I had been wanting for along time. The pic below is borrowed from a chanel ebay seller, but these are the exact ones I recieved this morning and will post pics later after work. They are $385.00 and I know a few people were looking for them, so dont give up they are out there. they are soo gorgeous in person....:yahoo:

Do tell...:popcorn:

here are the pics of the necklace and of the style number. They were purchased from sabrina at the NY chanel store. retail $385.00. Pretty hard to come by, they are coming out with a black one with white letters for S/S 07..thats what chanel SA told me..black are on order. I have my name down.

Attachments

• chanel pearls 004.jpg
    chanel pearls 004.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 97
  • chanel pearls 005.jpg
    chanel pearls 005.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 82