Chanel & Moi

Zazacoco

Jan 16, 2020
Update - I got my initial email from the Parisian boutique today, the previous comment about giving it some time was totally right! I was having an unnecessary panic. Hope everyone else manages to get registered properly if they’re struggling! :smile:
Happy to hear this! Did your profile / Chanel & Moi digital cert indicate date and place of purchase together with the bag code?

corgi204

Sep 19, 2021
Hi I got the QR code for Chanel et Moi from my SA when I bought my bag two days ago, but it kept on saying that "service is unavailable" so unfortunately, I wasn't able to register my bag. I kept a screenshot of the QR code and tried again several times since then and still got the same error. Any ideas on what I should do?

tearex

May 6, 2015
FYI, the QR code/link is unique. I saved the original link, but I ended up registering a SLG first by accident. The system totally recognized the piece so even if it's not officially supported, it's registered. I couldn't register my bag after using the same link - it will show the error "Service Unavailable". SA had to give me a new QR code/link.