Chanel & Moi

Hello, does anyone know how you can change the purchase date on the warranty. I purchased my bag at the boutique and when I got the email the date of purchase was entered wrong. I texted my the SA that sold me the bag and no repsonse.

Hello, does anyone know how you can change the purchase date on the warranty. I purchased my bag at the boutique and when I got the email the date of purchase was entered wrong. I texted my the SA that sold me the bag and no repsonse.
Perhaps try contacting customer service through their website? SAs can be so flakey…

Perhaps try contacting customer service through their website? SAs can be so flakey…
Thanks, I did do that. 1st rep I spoke to said she couldn’t do anything and that I would have to call SA or go to the store. Second time I called, the advisor said she will reach out to the SA via email. The system had the correct purchase date not sure why the chanel & moi email had the wrong date. I guess will see what happens.

Hello Ladies,
Those of you who have registered your Chanel on Chanel et Moi, does it always have a picture of your bag? And does it says “Your Chanel creation” or “Your Chanel Handbag”?
I just got a prelove Boy from 2021, but I’m so concerned about the bag now and the screenshot from the “Chanel et moi” doesn’t look right, but the bag itself seems so legit as I already have a Boy that I can compare it to, but the new metal plate is new for me. Please help!

Hello Ladies,
Those of you who have registered your Chanel on Chanel et Moi, does it always have a picture of your bag? And does it says “Your Chanel creation” or “Your Chanel Handbag”?
I just got a prelove Boy from 2021, but I’m so concerned about the bag now and the screenshot from the “Chanel et moi” doesn’t look right, but the bag itself seems so legit as I already have a Boy that I can compare it to, but the new metal plate is new for me. Please help!
Hi there, I think the use a generic pic. Not one of your actual bag. How did you register your preloved bag? Tried to do this but the system will not let me do it.

Hi,

I just bought a brandnew Chanel CF by working with a personal shopper. I have everything. Receipt etc. I want to register the bag for Chanel & Moi but I do not know how.

Customer Service and my SA both say they can not help me.

Hi there, I think the use a generic pic. Not one of your actual bag. How did you register your preloved bag? Tried to do this but the system will not let me do it.

I didn’t registered it. I just got a screenshot from a seller, but yeah.. I mean a generic picture of the bag or some picture of the bag, but the screenshot from a seller doesn’t have a picture of the bag, so it concerns me and now questions its authenticity

Hello Ladies,
Hi! I have registered 5 bags with the chanel & moi program and when I pull it up from the link in my email, it says “your chanel handbag” or “votre sac chanel” and each has a photo of the corresponding bag in the correct color, not a generic photo. I have seen someone else in this thread post “your chanel creation” though but I think they were pulling up their warranty through the app rather than email link.

I just looked it up for my other bags. No picture at all. Only the specs of the bags and the authenticity number. Bought them directly from Chanel. So definitely Authentic.

Hi! I have registered 5 bags with the chanel & moi program and when I pull it up from the link in my email, it says “your chanel handbag” or “votre sac chanel” and each has a photo of the corresponding bag in the correct color, not a generic photo. I have seen someone else in this thread post “your chanel creation” though but I think they were pulling up their warranty through the app rather than email link.

Thank you for your reply! Can you maybe see if anything is weird with this screenshot? Or does it look like something you have seen on this thread before?

74de6b0d-.jpeg74de6b0d-.jpeg

Thank you for your reply! Can you maybe see if anything is weird with this screenshot? Or does it look like something you have seen on this thread before?

View attachment 5852207View attachment 5852207
Ok so I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but that looks like the photo I’ve seen posted in this thread before. I’m sure that the original post was authentic but it seems too much of a coincidence that the time on the upper left and the signal strength and battery life on upper right are the exact same on the screenshot they provided you. I’d be suspicious that yours might be an edited version. When I zoom in, it really does seem like you received a photoshopped screenshot. Sorry :sad:

The link below is to the earlier post on this thread so you can compare the photos.

• Wow
Reactions: prissymissy_
Hope this helps. Here’s one I purchased last year. It does show a picture of the exact specs of my CF. I just excluded my serial number and date of purchase from the screenshots.

E960BE1E-2021-4AD4-8E0F-D8BA2291F252.jpeg

BDA8C795-62EE-48D4-ADB0-7242D6C360CC.png

Hi.. I have 2 bags registered recently. My Chanel 22 didn’t get any email or anything. And my Deauville get sms on the next day. I did asked my SA how about my 22 status. Was it registered properly because I didn’t get anything and she just said so annoying, normally they will send sms/email. But she doesn’t know what to do either. This is confusing. I hope I still get the warranty, I will keep the receipt with me.