Chanel & Moi

Update - I got my initial email from the Parisian boutique today, the previous comment about giving it some time was totally right! I was having an unnecessary panic. Hope everyone else manages to get registered properly if they’re struggling! :smile:
Happy to hear this! Did your profile / Chanel & Moi digital cert indicate date and place of purchase together with the bag code?

Hi I got the QR code for Chanel et Moi from my SA when I bought my bag two days ago, but it kept on saying that "service is unavailable" so unfortunately, I wasn't able to register my bag. I kept a screenshot of the QR code and tried again several times since then and still got the same error. Any ideas on what I should do?

Reactions: YEANETT
FYI, the QR code/link is unique. I saved the original link, but I ended up registering a SLG first by accident. The system totally recognized the piece so even if it's not officially supported, it's registered. I couldn't register my bag after using the same link - it will show the error "Service Unavailable". SA had to give me a new QR code/link.

Hi everyone, I have a question, so if you do not get an email from Chanel Moi, does this mean the handbag was never registered? And could someone pls explain where in the app I can scan the tag to verify? TIA

Hi everyone, I have a question, so if you do not get an email from Chanel Moi, does this mean the handbag was never registered? And could someone pls explain where in the app I can scan the tag to verify? TIA
Only your SA can scan the tag. My bags have never been registered because I don't have the right phone to download the app. But I contacted Chanel and they were still able to see all my purchases in their system, even the ones at department stores.

They have issues with their technology, but as long as you purchased the bag in store and can provide your receipt, you will be serviced.

I was able to register my purchases this month from Paris and NYC boutiques with the SA's QR codes and I did receive the emails from Chanel & Moi for each purchase but is there a way to sync this to my chanel.com account so that it can easily be pulled up? I don't even see my purchase history anywhere?

I don't think their system is friendly at all. We can't see all our purchases but need to find the email or text they sent us...

Also I would like to register my past purchase but I do not want to find the SA and ask for a QR code because she just said we don't really have to register it to have warranty but I still want to register it but I don't feel good if I insist about it...

Only your SA can scan the tag. My bags have never been registered because I don't have the right phone to download the app. But I contacted Chanel and they were still able to see all my purchases in their system, even the ones at department stores.
Would you know what app that is? And thank you for replying back.

They have issues with their technology, but as long as you purchased the bag in store and can provide your receipt, you will be serviced.
With their technology and knowledge lol. I called and spoke to a representative and she was completely clueless that it was actually funny. Yes, all my purchases are from Chanel boutiques. I have already sent two bags for service. I was just asking because I watched a video, and the lady was able to scan the tag and see all her information. She also said like many here, that she received the emails which I never did. Thanks for replying back.

With their technology and knowledge lol. I called and spoke to a representative and she was completely clueless that it was actually funny. Yes, all my purchases are from Chanel boutiques. I have already sent two bags for service. I was just asking because I watched a video, and the lady was able to scan the tag and see all her information. She also said like many here, that she received the emails which I never did. Thanks for replying back.

You’re welcome! I scanned all my recent purchases, yet only received an email for some. One email displayed the bag’s info, the others did not. None show up in my account. My app account frequently crashes…I gave up, lol! I also called customer service, but I also found that the level of knowledge around the app varies.