Chanel mini season 22B

Although black is a good first bag choice, pink is more suited with the heart charms on this bag. It will make a good Valentine's day bag, hehe. But I am biased because I just got this bag in pink yesterday! ;)

I tried on the black but felt like it was going to be too “nice” for everyday use. I ended up getting it in a lovely nude color that I felt was more casual and I would be able to use it every day.

View attachment 5582821

I just got the heart charms mini in this week, and I am now on the fence, I did not notice it in the boutique but I feel like the heart charms makes some noise. How has your experience been using this bag, do the noise bother you over time? @yoshikox @sideye101

Yes, it does make some noises but it doesn't bother me. I'm just worry if the love charms will scratch the bag
Good to hear. As far as the charms scratching the bag or anything else, I do not see how that can happen easily since the edges on the charms are all blunt and wide :smile:

I just got the heart charms mini in this week, and I am now on the fence, I did not notice it in the boutique but I feel like the heart charms makes some noise. How has your experience been using this bag, do the noise bother you over time? @yoshikox @sideye101
It makes a little noise but i don’t mind it. Half the time i wear the bag with the hearts on the inside and turn it into a short strap/y2k inspired.