Chanel Mini Reissue-TWEED! (And Yellow!)

So beautiful! My SA has ordered the pink one for me but now seeing the yellow I would prefer it than the pink..
The different colorways of this bag all seem lovely! I do find the yellow to be unique becuase of the gold and iridescent threads. Not sure if the other colors offer the same. Good luck with your choice! The tweed on this bag works so well!!

This is a happy and stunning bag. $2900. The mini are starting at $3,200 for leather on the Chanel site. Was there another price increase since Jan 2020?
Thank you! The leather reissue mini is currently $3500. I do have a few colors of this bag and love them all. This particular tweed/color combination in this mini size hasn't been posted about much. I'm hoping the info has been helpful to those who might not have know this was an option. The tweed offers a tight weave and gold and iridescent threads. The $2900 price was certainly a pleasant surprise!

Reactions: lovieluvslux
This is a happy and stunning bag. $2900. The mini are starting at $3,200 for leather on the Chanel site. Was there another price increase since Jan 2020?
Thank you! The leather reissue mini is currently $3500. I do have a few colors of this bag and love them all. This particular tweed/color combination in this mini size hasn't been posted about much. I'm hoping the info has been helpful to those who might not have know this was an option. The tweed offers a tight weave and gold and iridescent threads. The $2900 price was certainly a pleasant surprise!

Hi all!

I wanted to share details and close ups of the 20P Chanel Mini Reissue in Tweed. It’s such a unique and beautiful bag! I’m hoping this is helpful to anyone considering this special piece as there wasn’t much information readily available when I made the purchase. The interior of the bag is also different than the pics posted on the Chanel website. It has taken me way too long to take pictures though. For reference, my amazing SA offered the bag to me via text the day it arrived at the boutique (Nordstrom), Jan 31.
The yellow seems to be the perfect shade for spring/summer.
It’s a bit difficult to capture the color. You’ll see it’s a chameleon in pics from direct sunlight to shade.
It works beautifully with the aged gold hardware.
The interior is fully leather lined.
The most special part? Look closely and you’ll see Chanel used iridescent threads in this tweed!!
Made in France. 29series.
Price $2900.
I feel like this is a good buy on this striking piece.
I do now have the mini reissue in grey/aghw, black/aghw, red/sghw, neon pink and graffiti purple. Love it! (Obviously :nuts:)
Hope you enjoy!View attachment 4684495 View attachment 4684497 View attachment 4684498 View attachment 4684509 View attachment 4684510 View attachment 4684512 View attachment 4684513 View attachment 4684516
Can you share which boutique you found this pretty yellow gal???

Reactions: Blueboxhappy
Hi all!

I wanted to share details and close ups of the 20P Chanel Mini Reissue in Tweed. It’s such a unique and beautiful bag! I’m hoping this is helpful to anyone considering this special piece as there wasn’t much information readily available when I made the purchase. The interior of the bag is also different than the pics posted on the Chanel website. It has taken me way too long to take pictures though. For reference, my amazing SA offered the bag to me via text the day it arrived at the boutique (Nordstrom), Jan 31.
The yellow seems to be the perfect shade for spring/summer.
It’s a bit difficult to capture the color. You’ll see it’s a chameleon in pics from direct sunlight to shade.
It works beautifully with the aged gold hardware.
The interior is fully leather lined.
The most special part? Look closely and you’ll see Chanel used iridescent threads in this tweed!!
Made in France. 29series.
Price $2900.
I feel like this is a good buy on this striking piece.
I do now have the mini reissue in grey/aghw, black/aghw, red/sghw, neon pink and graffiti purple. Love it! (Obviously :nuts:)
Hope you enjoy!View attachment 4684495 View attachment 4684497 View attachment 4684498 View attachment 4684509 View attachment 4684510 View attachment 4684512 View attachment 4684513 View attachment 4684516
gorgeous decision!!

Reactions: Blueboxhappy