Chanel Mini or Wallet On Chain?

Chanel Wallet on Chain or Chanel Mini Flap

• Chanel WOC

Votes: 59 33.0%
  • Chanel Mini Flap

Votes: 120 67.0%

• Total voters
I chose the woc over the mini. I was torn too, but I absolutely love my woc and I feel like I made a good decision. I love the versatility of the woc, that I can wear it casually or for a dressier event and that it comes in caviar leather. I only use it to carry cards in the card slots, keys, lipstick. It's so light weight I forget I have it on and I don't have to worry about hitting against people when I'm out. It's also significantly cheaper than the mini and with the savings you can get another bag from other designers. For me, I would rather have another bag in my collection :smile:.

I sold my black caviar rectangular mini with ghw but kept my woc. WOC is more versatile and I like that it’s flat. I worried about the rectangular mini getting accidentally smushed when wearing crossbody. It took me a while to let go of the highly sought after mini becpause it was such a coveted bag, but I have no regrets. I love that my woc is so discrete and I prefer the the thinner chain strap.

i chose the woc over the mini. granted, the minis that were available at my local boutique were not the minis that i wanted (though all beautiful nonetheless). i dress more on the casual side most of the time, so i figured i'd get more use out of a woc more than i would a mini.

i'm able to put my car fob, phone, cards, and lipstick. having a base shaper makes this easier to do, but even when i'm too lazy to put mine in, i'm still able to fit them all.

i'd still love to have a mini at some point. but for now, i'm perfectly happy with my woc :smile:
Hi! i just got a WOC last week and I'm wondering what base shaper you use?

Thank you! I love it! I haven’t even used it yet but already want one in a different color. The white caviar is on my mind. Is that a crazy color to get?!
I'm the same way, as soon as I got this 22K Dark Pink WOC (in my avatar), I immediately started a wishlist of new WOC colors. Then I held myself back and decided to spend a year with this WOC before I purchase another one.

I love the pink! Do you have any other Chanel bags? This was my first Chanel purchase! I can’t help but want another but you’re very sensible and I should probably relax!
I have several classic flaps in different colors and styles, so I’m not without other options. But this is my first WOC in 10 years and with the price increase I just want to make sure I truly love this style and truly find the right colors for my wardrobe.

The only reason why I have so many minis and zero woc is the strap length. I am petite and the strap of the woc is too long for my body frame. It looks ridiculous worn cross body so I don't think I'll ever buy a woc again (I've bought a few and sold them all).

The only reason why I have so many minis and zero woc is the strap length. I am petite and the strap of the woc is too long for my body frame. It looks ridiculous worn cross body so I don't think I'll ever buy a woc again (I've bought a few and sold them all).
Awww....please try these Amazon links. They are super inexpensive and I think stores in Europe used to give out these strap adjusters to anyone who buys WOCs, but apparently not here in the US.

Here is a direct link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L377178?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Screenshot 2023-02-26 at 11.02.59 AM.png

I have both and although I love the woc, for capacity reason i’d pick the mini. It fits more and you don’t have to rearrange stuff as often as the woc. With the woc everytime I take something in & out, I have to rearrange my things, I only really bring my phone, lipstick & key fob. For this past January, I decided to take my mini rectangular in lambskin instead of woc to go to Europe. I used it every single day and didn’t baby the bag at all. I didn’t find it too bulky. But if you travel too often then maybe the woc is a better choice as it’s more carefree in caviar. Good luck with your choice! You can’t go wrong with either