Chanel Métiers d’Arts (20A)

Thanks for confirming! That's what I thought. The person I heard that from works at Neiman Marcus. So strange the conflicting info.

My SA from saks is expecting it. I may pass on it though, still undecided. PM me your info and I can give it to her if you want a so black. Saks is weird though, you have to have purchased before or open a saks card

Reactions: BB8
My SA from saks is expecting it. I may pass on it though, still undecided. PM me your info and I can give it to her if you want a so black. Saks is weird though, you have to have purchased before or open a saks card
That's very nice of you to offer! However I, too, am on the fence. I was hoping to see both this one and the crumpled calfskin in So Black Mini CCH at the same store so that I could compare and decide. I will definitely PM you if I can give a solid "yes." I do have purchase history at Saks, so at least that would be one less obstacle.

That's very nice of you to offer! However I, too, am on the fence. I was hoping to see both this one and the crumpled calfskin in So Black Mini CCH at the same store so that I could compare and decide. I will definitely PM you if I can give a solid "yes." I do have purchase history at Saks, so at least that would be one less obstacle.

Honestly the reissue so black chain looks amazing and I’m not even a reissue fan. I think if it were quilted I’d get it. I normally don’t mind chevron but I prefer so black bags in quilted

Reactions: BB8
Just sharing pictures of the bronze colored Coco Handle. Thought it was incredibly beautiful. The green Trendy actually is a beautiful, juicy green that my mobile phone did not want to capture accurately. It’s by far not as turquoise as in the picture but still wanted to share.

View attachment 4784821View attachment 4784822
Oh my where did this bronze colour come from? Its the first i'm seeing of this colour. It may get me in trouble. Its not on the UK website. Is it coming in any other bags or just Coco Handle?

So the outside of the chain links are just a shiny black seems like... but the inside of the links are a black shiny rainbow finish. So it’s not too rainbow all over but if you catch it right in the light you see the under parts of the links. I think it makes it really special and one of the reasons I wanted it!

hello again! Thank you so much for giving me more information about the chain I appreciate it ❣️❣️

my SA texted me and let me know he got a black reissue mini in & the gold one as well! I got so excited but when I got there it ended up being the reissue mini with ruthenium hw :sad:
He ended up putting me on the list for the so black one as he got confused lol.

once again congrats on your new bag! & thank you for giving me a more in depth description about the chain

Oh my where did this bronze colour come from? Its the first i'm seeing of this colour. It may get me in trouble. Its not on the UK website. Is it coming in any other bags or just Coco Handle?
Unfortunately Coco Handle only I was told. I was about to leave when I noticed it. I had never heard of this version coming but obviously it is the variation my store ordered most of. Still debating...

WOW! Great buys! Curious, are the deauvilles made of woven straw raffia? I eventually want to add one to my collection but it seems like the material changes from season to season

thank you Yes, it appears they’re mad of woven straw raffia, depending on the light it has a slight sheen to it. I wasn’t planning on getting 2 but I really loved the material...

Unfortunately Coco Handle only I was told. I was about to leave when I noticed it. I had never heard of this version coming but obviously it is the variation my store ordered most of. Still debating...
Ah I see I just bought a coco handle thats why I was hoping for something else. However I'm still tempted. The colour is geogeous and rich, you should consider also. Hopefully it starts appearing in boutiques soon and more pics and info comes out. Thank you for posting!

Reactions: pinkorchid20