Chanel Melbourne -- need some info

missbelsa

Jul 12, 2007
I'm heading to Melbourne in a few weeks time and hoping to make my very first chanel purchase :yes: I can't wait to go!
I'm still trying to decide between a caviar medium/large classic flap or the jumbo. Does anyone know what the current prices for these two bags are? On the vogue forums they are said to be around $2600 AUS for the medium but then somewhere else I heard they are now about $3300! :wtf:
Also does anyone know how much stock does melbourne have at the moment? I heard jumbos are very hard to find.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

thanks bagwhore83

Do you know when they will be gettin more stock in? I've been wanting to get a chanel for so long but im from brissie and they don't have chanel here so this is my only chance to get one in a while

Another question:
Does chanel ever have any sales on in Australia?[/quote]

I was in Chanel melbourne and ask the same question to my SA and he said. Not at the moment and truthfully, they don't have stock to go on sale. :sad:But they do twice a year. But not as good as USA.:crybaby:

Good luck!

thanks lynnix

yeah I didn't think that they would ever have sales. I really wish that chanel would be more widely available here.

if the jumbos aren't available I'll probably check out the med/large flaps. so im guessing they would have them in at least beige and black right?

i'm finding it a lil hard dealing with the thought of handing over such an amount of money on a bag because earlier this year i went overseas on an organised tour which was about the same price! BUT i've wanted to get this for a while now and it's a classic so i'll be using for years to come.