Chanel Mascara: What's better Inimitable or Exceptionnel

forever_gucci

Feb 9, 2009
Has anyone tried both mascaras? What do you find thats most best? I like Inimitable..think its the best mascara ever!!! But I haven't yet tried Exceptionnel and my local Chanel boutique didn't have samples :crybaby:

Whats your preference?

I like exceptionnel better hands down! Inimitable doesn't come close.

It gives more volume and curls your lashes better!

The wand on Exceptionnel is also better and keeps your lashes looking clump free.

I would recommend trying it out and seeing how you like it. You could always buy it and then return if it was that bad, but I think you might actually like it.

I tried Exceptionnel for the first time, and I like Inimitable better. I find using the wand a bit tricky - it's recommended to roll the wand as you use it - I probably need to practice it more, but seems like a hassle. I also like the formula in Inimitable better. Inimitable definitely lengthens my lashes, I didn't get that effect from Exceptionnel.

I really liked Exceptionnel at first, but it got clumpy and didn't make my lashes as defined, though it did thicken them. Inimitable is the only mascara I've found that doesn't smear under my eyes very much. I've also given up on super-thick lashes (I'll get falsies for that), I prefer for them to be long and defined and Inimitable definitely does that.