Chanel Le boy small or Chanel reissue mini?

they are and they are gorgeous!!! The white boy it nice but I’d worry about yellowing and discoloration. I recently purchased a reissue mini with aged gold and I love it. I sought out the navy, but black, grey and red also exists. (The grey is also stunning!!!)

OMG stunning colour! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:Do you have the code to share? TIA

I was using my red reissue mini (obsessed) last week and just switched the contents into my old medium le boy (yes I switch out my handbags even though I am not going anywhere really) and was surprised that they actually hold roughly the same amount. Just something to consider if you care about that sort of thing... I don't own a small le boy but I can imagine the mini reissue would hold more.

I was using my red reissue mini (obsessed) last week and just switched the contents into my old medium le boy (yes I switch out my handbags even though I am not going anywhere really) and was surprised that they actually hold roughly the same amount. Just something to consider if you care about that sort of thing... I don't own a small le boy but I can imagine the mini reissue would hold more.

Thank you! So yes I did eventually get the reissue mini from Fashionphile and compared the capacity between the small boy and the reissue mini. The reissue mini holds SO much more while the boy held even less than the Chanel square mini. I was so bummed. But I decided to keep the small boy anyway and return the reissue due to its hardware being shiny - not a big fan. I’ll just learn to bring the minimum with this bag... she’s too beautiful to return! :P

The white boy is gorgeous! I have the reissue mini with aged gold hardware so I am biased and I would pick that one. The only downside with the boy other than the smaller size is the light color - be careful if you plan to wear it crossbody and have it rubbing against your clothing! It’s a beautiful choice though, enjoy!

Reactions: Tulipifera
Thank you! So yes I did eventually get the reissue mini from Fashionphile and compared the capacity between the small boy and the reissue mini. The reissue mini holds SO much more while the boy held even less than the Chanel square mini. I was so bummed. But I decided to keep the small boy anyway and return the reissue due to its hardware being shiny - not a big fan. I’ll just learn to bring the minimum with this bag... she’s too beautiful to return! :P

Ah totally understand! It is a beauty!!

Reactions: Tulipifera