Chanel Lambskin Wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've bought it for a month but not use it yet since I am afraid to easy get sratches on it. Would any user teach me how to take care of it?? Thanks a lot!

2. Just use it!

I don't think they can be cared for tbh. I've had mine for nearly a year and some parts are wearing off from overuse, but each time I get it out of my bag it makes me smile.

C'est la vie ;)

3. enjoy it! don't mind the scratches this is a give and take world.:okay:

4. I've had my lambskin wallet for over three years and I don't really baby her at all...she's still in excellent condition. I'd rather have a lambskin wallet than a lambskin bag...at least the wallet is protected most of the time. Go ahead and use her, don't let her go to waste.... ;)

5. Yes, just use it! I thought mine would scratch easily as well but it's still in perfect condition, the only thing I really do to look after it is making sure my keys go in a separate side pocket in my bag so that they aren't rubbing against my wallet. I think lambskin can withstand a lot more wear and tear than you'd think!

6. I agree with the rest that you should use it. That's what the wallet is create for. Or exchange for a caviar wallet if scratches bothered you :smile:

7. I've bought another Grey caviar wallet. This is the colour I look for so long. Also I bought the A01112 Grey too. So excited. Anyway, thank you for all ladies here who gave me suggestion.

8. Excellent advice!

9. me too. I just always keep my keys in a separate pocket. Just use it. That's why you bought it.

10. I agree with the above! If you notice some small marks or scratches you can buff them out with with your sunglasses cloth!

11. I love chanel's greys. They're so pretty. haha enjoy them! =D

12. Yes. I go crazy with the grey flaps, also red (but not the soft caviar one). Very disappointed HK has no grey caviar jumbo, only lambskin.