Chanel Lambskin Wallet

Just use it!

I don't think they can be cared for tbh. I've had mine for nearly a year and some parts are wearing off from overuse, but each time I get it out of my bag it makes me smile.

C'est la vie ;)

I've had my lambskin wallet for over three years and I don't really baby her at all...she's still in excellent condition. I'd rather have a lambskin wallet than a lambskin bag...at least the wallet is protected most of the time. Go ahead and use her, don't let her go to waste.... ;)

Yes, just use it! I thought mine would scratch easily as well but it's still in perfect condition, the only thing I really do to look after it is making sure my keys go in a separate side pocket in my bag so that they aren't rubbing against my wallet. I think lambskin can withstand a lot more wear and tear than you'd think!

I've bought another Grey caviar wallet. This is the colour I look for so long. Also I bought the A01112 Grey too. So excited. Anyway, thank you for all ladies here who gave me suggestion.

me too. I just always keep my keys in a separate pocket. Just use it. That's why you bought it.

Yes, just use it! I thought mine would scratch easily as well but it's still in perfect condition, the only thing I really do to look after it is making sure my keys go in a separate side pocket in my bag so that they aren't rubbing against my wallet. I think lambskin can withstand a lot more wear and tear than you'd think!