Chanel Lambskin Flap Repair. Please HELP!

UPDATE!!

NM offered me $1,595 store credit toward purchasing another bag and I took it (I had to give them my bag too). Even though the price was $1,695 back in '07 because it's lambskin, I decided not to argue because the store manager started asking for the proof of purchase again, which I don't have... Anyway, I got a new 2.55 medium flap in caviar and paid $1,095 more... Still better than keeping the repainted lambskin bag, right?

Reactions: PetiteAsian
UPDATE!!

NM offered me $1,595 store credit toward purchasing another bag and I took it (I had to give them my bag too). Even though the price was $1,695 back in '07 because it's lambskin, I decided not to argue because the store manager started asking for the proof of purchase again, which I don't have... Anyway, I got a new 2.55 medium flap in caviar and paid $1,095 more... Still better than keeping the repainted lambskin bag, right?

I think this is a fair and great result for you! congrats and I hope you enjoy the new bag!!!

I'm glad you got a new bag... $1,595 store credit is such an insult, though.

I knooooow.... but at least I got the price I paid (or my dad paid)... I mean it was $1,695, but $100 is not a big deal... I'm still upset that the price had gone up to $2,700-2800 for lambskin, but I decided to go with caviar which currently retails for $2,600.