Chanel Key Pouch

Jun 22, 2019
I am looking to replace my Louis Vuitton Key cles and was interested in an option from Chanel. I’ve seen a key pouch floating around on Instagram very similar to the Louis Vuitton on but I don’t see it online at Chanel. Is this a piece that is regularly stocked? Is it seasonal? Additionally, what is the standard retail for this item in the USA? I’d assume mid $500s but would love any information you all may have!

I’m not sure if it is around all the time but it has been available for at least a couple seasons the past few years I’ve observed. The colors and hardware combinations will rotate. There is quilted caviar and lambskin as well as camellia print. Camellia print usually costs around $625 usd and quilted is ~$650/$675. It can hold cards similar to the LV key cle2A8FDA8B-07D4-4C08-8076-C1C3BC17C4A0.jpeg

i have the black caviar version of this key pouch. it is bigger and thicker than lv cles, so if you use tiny bags it will not fit or will fill the whole tiny space. on the other hand because it is thicker you can fit more inside.

I am looking to replace my Louis Vuitton Key cles and was interested in an option from Chanel. I’ve seen a key pouch floating around on Instagram very similar to the Louis Vuitton on but I don’t see it online at Chanel. Is this a piece that is regularly stocked? Is it seasonal? Additionally, what is the standard retail for this item in the USA? I’d assume mid $500s but would love any information you all may have!
They have this now in the current season :smile:

But Key cases are usually first to go so I recommend that you get it now! I have (not this style but) one from long time ago which is basically mini o'case with key chain inside and whenever FAs see them many says that I am so lucky to have that because so many people ask for it and they can never locate.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 1.51.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 1.51.28 PM.png
    261 KB · Views: 76
They have this now in the current season :smile:

But Key cases are usually first to go so I recommend that you get it now! I have (not this style but) one from long time ago which is basically mini o'case with key chain inside and whenever FAs see them many says that I am so lucky to have that because so many people ask for it and they can never locate.
I saw this too but was debating whether I should ask about this or get LV instead since the price is 3x higher.:shocked:

I saw this too but was debating whether I should ask about this or get LV instead since the price is 3x higher.:shocked:
I think this style is another rare find. I think you should go for what you like if you are looking to have one that you use everyday. I know some people have multiple key case, wallet, card holder, etc, but I just have one of each and that's enough for me. So I'd get the one I like THE BEST:heart: