Chanel Kelly Thread

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
I've never seen a Chanel Kelly :sad: . . . caviar is Chanel's most durable leather.

Neither have I. I have seen what I call the Chanel Birkin though. Its really nice. The SA who helped me in Saks on Wed was laughing saying that Chanel tried to copy the birkin. Go figure.

I LOVE the Chanel Kelly bag. I have an Hermes Kelly bag and to be honest, its a pain to open and close so I always contemplate on getting the Chanel Caviar one. The CC closure is so easy to open and close and it LOOKS FAB!

Luccibag said:
I LOVE the Chanel Kelly bag. I have an Hermes Kelly bag and to be honest, its a pain to open and close so I always contemplate on getting the Chanel Caviar one. The CC closure is so easy to open and close and it LOOKS FAB!

I was at NM today and they had the dark brown lambskin Kelly. It's a pretty good size, but the bag was pretty beat up. So many scratches. I'm thinking of getting the black caviar with silver hardware.

Chanel lover said:
Chanelvgirl, that's great, if you'd share the info. I'd really appreciate that. I wish there's a CHANEL store here as well

I was at NM today and the SA showed me the dark brown lambskin Kelly. It's a nice bag and size. The price is $1650. SA says that the black caviar with silver is still available. Crochetbella mentioned that SF has some Kelly bags. I will call tomorrow and find out what bags they have. I was there last week but did not see any. I'll let you know tomorrow what they have in stock.