Chanel Jumbos going out of style?

Big Bags are DEFINITELY coming back. Just saw two jumbos at our very high end luxury shopping mall and the ladies were rocking it, they were dressed super stylish and were on the petite side and the jumbo looked so chic. First time I've seen that many jumbos in a while!
I agree 100%. I actually think the jumbo is such a statement piece. Love mine!

My first ever Chanel classic flap was a jumbo and I am loving it, it holds so much more than a medium and casual enough to wear every day matching all different types of outfits. I was wearing it the other day and still enjoying it just like the first day :heart: I can even tell people were secretly checking out the bag when I was wearing it. Definitely a statement piece and never goes out of style. Thank you for letting me share:hugs::tup:68882230-D2E4-462B-A520-741CEBF46CA3.jpeg

My first ever Chanel classic flap was a jumbo and I am loving it, it holds so much more than a medium and casual enough to wear every day matching all different types of outfits. I was wearing it the other day and still enjoying it just like the first day :heart: I can even tell people were secretly checking out the bag when I was wearing it. Definitely a statement piece and never goes out of style. Thank you for letting me share:hugs::tup:View attachment 5405303
Nice! After seeing your picture, I am going to wear my jumbo again. Only wore it 4 times in the past 11 year!

Last edited:
we are bag twins. Just have bought the exact same bag pre-loved but without the slightest sign of wear. I just ordered the clasps for shortening the strap if I wear it cross-body.

might add that I am on a Chanel spree and have also bought a Jumbo caviar in navy and will just now commit to buy one in light beige. All with silver hardware.

I also have a medium lambskin which I very much enjoy. but for me it is an evening bag. I wore it last week in London during day time but found it not that practical and was so happy to have found the navy blue.

I bought mine in silver hdw for more casual… plan to wear it gabrielle style too.
For crossbody i was thinking of putting the clasp link inside the flap so it doesn’t sit that low

View attachment 5412604

Hi all! Need some helping choosing a work bag from these 3 choices, any advice would be appreciated!
1) single flap jumbo in lambskin in black with SHW
2) single/double flap maxi in black with SHW
3) reissue 227 in black with GHW

My essentials include my wallet, phone, water bottle, umbrella. It would be great if it can fit a laptop too!

TIA!

Hi all! Need some helping choosing a work bag from these 3 choices, any advice would be appreciated!
1) single flap jumbo in lambskin in black with SHW
2) single/double flap maxi in black with SHW
3) reissue 227 in black with GHW

My essentials include my wallet, phone, water bottle, umbrella. It would be great if it can fit a laptop too!

TIA!
Have you considered the caviar? Maybe in lambskin it would be a little bit delicate for work imo! My jumbo holds a lot of stuff, but I've never tried to fit a laptop

Reactions: Flyingmarsbar