Chanel Jumbo where are you????

loveone7

Loveone7
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
I am in a huge dilemma. My mom's birthday is a month away and I wanted to surprise her with a Chanel classic flap jumbo which she has been hinting!! She has the Black, white and BEIGE. So I am looking for colors other than those three!! I have called NM, Saks Fifth and NOrdstrom. None of those stores have any other colors left period!!!

I am going to Hong Kong in November, hopefully they have stock there! Anyone out there care to help a fellow PFer to find the bag of her mom's dreams??

Thanks!!

There was a dark brown jumbo in the NM catalog awhile ago. I don't have access to it right now as Im still at work, but I'll let you know the info if I can find it when I'm home. You could try calling NM Customer Service with the number and they could probably order it.

Anyway, what a good daughter! : )

Call the Beverly Hills store - with the new re-opening of the store - they had a lot of new bags and colors...I wasn't looking for flaps but they must have some other colors of flaps....

Thanks gals!!! I called all the way to ASia and they were sold out of Chanel Classic Flaps in Jumbo other than the colors I wanted. It's fustrating trying to find this gift!! Since I am going on a BUsiness Trip to Hong Kong, I was hoping that MAYBE just MAYBE they would have 'colors' by the time I get there, BUT WRONG, everything is SOLD OUT. Geeshhhh.... I put my name down for the navy but I am not impressed with the color as my mom already has the black and the white and the beige. So the NAVY isn't outstanding. It's subtle.

I was hoping RED or brown would be a better addition to her collection!

Thanks Purrrfeecctttt for the advise. I am going to call them right now!!!!