Chanel jumbo double flap and LV wallet

NHgirly

Apr 12, 2012
Hi. Just wondering about color transfer on to my LV vernis pomme wallet inside a jumbo flap. I understand if I have receipts in the bag, they could transfer to my LV wallet.

Does anyone have experience of their vernis pomme wallet rubbing against inside the leather of their Chanel bag and getting color transfer??

Thank you!! :smile:

Hi. Just wondering about color transfer on to my LV vernis pomme wallet inside a jumbo flap. I understand if I have receipts in the bag, they could transfer to my LV wallet.

Does anyone have experience of their vernis pomme wallet rubbing against inside the leather of their Chanel bag and getting color transfer??

Thank you!! :smile:

I don't have any LV patent items, but I do have Chanel & Dior patent wallets, and I use them all the time and have never had a problem with the bag rubbing off onto the wallet or the wallet rubbing off onto the bag. Whether light or dark bag, or light or dark patent wallets, I've not had issues.

Actually I did get transfer onto my LV pomme cosmetic case - the corners rubbed against the black interior of my chanel jumbo. But strangely, I didn't get transfer onto my wallet. After discovering the cosmetic case, I now keep the wallet inside a larger dustbag in my chanel.

Actually I did get transfer onto my LV pomme cosmetic case - the corners rubbed against the black interior of my chanel jumbo. But strangely, I didn't get transfer onto my wallet. After discovering the cosmetic case, I now keep the wallet inside a larger dustbag in my chanel.

Thanks for your comments. Good to know...