Chanel jacket cotton/silk embroidery~soft black

A proper British tweed jacket with leather elbow patches is on my list but I only want a light/med weight BECAUSE they are so warm. I think I want to ride again now my 100 years of studies are over.

I have 3 CHANEL jackets and 2 are tweed. I'm not sure I would do more than hunt for more CHANEL in them. I don't know if you have more CC tweed jackets but I find I have to careful with catching jewellery and chaffing bag chains on them. I like to wear a top handle or 'kelly' when I wear them.

Is it the fantasy jackets that have the boucle, thready nubby-ness to them? I had one and returned it (very gorgeous). I was concerned with jewelry snagging the piece along with (yes) Chanel chain handled purses.

Good luck finding that riding jacket. Those are the jackets that really DO wear like iron~;);)

Tres chic!

attachment.php

Is it the fantasy jackets that have the boucle, thready nubby-ness to them? I had one and returned it (very gorgeous). I was concerned with jewelry snagging the piece along with (yes) Chanel chain handled purses.

Good luck finding that riding jacket. Those are the jackets that really DO wear like iron~;);)

Yes that's correct. My black one with little threads of fire colours is so useful but I am ALWAYS having to pull out or sew back threads. So annoying - and ironic - certainly can't wear chain handles with it.

The other fantasy (part of a suit including silk blouse and skirt) I am just scared of wearing altogether :nuts:.

Looking forward to seeing the 'ensamble' :graucho: