Chanel Holiday Packaging

Canada,

I actually msged their customer service and they claim online orders don't have any holiday packaging. It's a shame, it really turns me off from the brand the way they treat their customers

I used to have a very nice SA at chanel cause he was new i think but after 2 years he left for cartier.. even recently when I went to the beauty boutique the lady helping me seemed nice but gave me false information and ghosted me, then the following week i happen to speak with the store manager and she flat out told me holiday items dont come often and she reserves them for her loyal customers so i dont have a chance being new. Really disliked that attitude tbh, i'm trying to buy cosmetic here, not asking for an exclusive bag lol
That's really bad. It's much better here in Asia. Apparently different management in different parts of the world. Oh well, they don't deserve your business.

That's really bad. It's much better here in Asia. Apparently different management in different parts of the world. Oh well, they don't deserve your business.
Yea...because of all the bad experiences I get with chanel I think I'm over the brand ..their beauty section customer service is as bad as the boutique...I've never had a good experience and since my sa left (the only nice person I met there) I don't think I can bring myself to go in again

With that said I still love my 2 chanel bags, 2 brooch and 1 ring... but don't think I'll be adding to my collection from this brand anymore lol