**Chanel** goes insane, big, big Burberry reveal

lizziecat: That's true but maybe if I'm lucky they'll get another one in so that I can exchange them. Normally I'm such an perfectionist, if I buy a new bag it always have to be perfect, no imperfections :P

lovejt*, mytwocents, ADCamp2005 (lovely dog in your avatar btw) and Loveitall: Thank you so much everyone, I hope you've enjoyed my reveal :flowers:

nielnielniel: Ehhm, do I have to answer that question :P? Let's say I really need an intervention program for my addiction, it's getting worse and sometimes I can't stop anymore :shame:

lizziecat: That's true but maybe if I'm lucky they'll get another one in so that I can exchange them. Normally I'm such an perfectionist, if I buy a new bag it always have to be perfect, no imperfections :P

lovejt*, mytwocents, ADCamp2005 (lovely dog in your avatar btw) and Loveitall: Thank you so much everyone, I hope you've enjoyed my reveal :flowers:

nielnielniel: Ehhm, do I have to answer that question :P? Let's say I really need an intervention program for my addiction, it's getting worse and sometimes I can't stop anymore :shame:

Thank you. That's one of my 4 babies! :smile:

_bebee: thank you :flowers:

ADCamp2005: wow, you have 4 dogs? I have two bulldogs, I really love them and sometimes they really make me laugh.
The pictures below are from Max, he loves dog cookies and he can look very cute as you can see (most of the time when he gives me that look on the second picture, he was or naughty or he's going to be naughty lol :P)

twinkleberry: Thank you so much. I think maybe I'm going to return the brown one, now it's just sitting in my closet, I didn't wear it.
And I can use the money, since I'm saving for another bag at the moment :biggrin:

handbag_fetish: yeah, I know and I'm already saving for the next bags that I want, I think I have a serious addiction, no :shame:?
But the sales are always so attractive :graucho:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• digitale foto's 071.jpg
    digitale foto's 071.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 318
  • max schattig.JPG
    max schattig.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 275
_bebee: thank you :flowers:

ADCamp2005: wow, you have 4 dogs? I have two bulldogs, I really love them and sometimes they really make me laugh.
The pictures below are from Max, he loves dog cookies and he can look very cute as you can see (most of the time when he gives me that look on the second picture, he was or naughty or he's going to be naughty lol :P)

twinkleberry: Thank you so much. I think maybe I'm going to return the brown one, now it's just sitting in my closet, I didn't wear it.
And I can use the money, since I'm saving for another bag at the moment :biggrin:

handbag_fetish: yeah, I know and I'm already saving for the next bags that I want, I think I have a serious addiction, no :shame:?
But the sales are always so attractive :graucho:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Aww.. They look really young.. So cute.. I only have 2 dogs, but I have 2 cats.. I have a Golden Retriever (in my picture), a German Shepherd, a three-legged cat and a four-legged one. ;)

:amazed:

So naughty - but very nice

Just seen the brown quilted bag you're not sure about. I thought it looked v. nice and useful

but if you're not in love:nogood: