Review Chanel Glossimer in Nakkar

Jan 28, 2007
Product: Chanel Glossimer in Nakkar

Review:
Oh my goodness, this lip gloss is gorgeous and my perfect shade! I am not a lipstick girl, because I don't like the opaqueness, and couldn't quite find a sheer lipstick to do the job. I like the not too shiny shine of this lip gloss, the texture is not sticky, and it has the most subtle gold shimmer. The color is closer to a red with a little bit of pink, like a beautiful, sheer, juicy watermelon. It perfectly enhances my lip color.

Price: $28.50 is the suggested retail price from Chanel.

Buy again?:
Definitely, yes!

Where to buy:
High end department stores, Chanel.com

Are we allowed to post swatches from other blogs here? Temptalia has beautiful pictures of this shade on her makeup blog if you search.

exotikittenx said:
Product: Chanel Glossimer in Nakkar

Review: Oh my goodness, this lip gloss is gorgeous and my perfect shade! I am not a lipstick girl, because I don't like the opaqueness, and couldn't quite find a sheer lipstick to do the job. I like the not too shiny shine of this lip gloss, the texture is not sticky, and it has the most subtle gold shimmer. The color is closer to a red with a little bit of pink, like a beautiful, sheer, juicy watermelon. It perfectly enhances my lip color.

Price: $28.50 is the suggested retail price from Chanel.

Buy again?: Definitely, yes!

Where to buy: High end department stores, Chanel.com

Are we allowed to post swatches from other blogs here? Temptalia has beautiful pictures of this shade on her makeup blog if you search.

I have this and i love it too! :smile:

I agree gorgeous red color but my counter doesn't carry it :/ it has perfect balance of shimmer & shine . I don't normally do red but this is one I really like it .

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum