Chanel gabrielle leather

Andie09

Aug 16, 2020
Can someone tell me if this the same as patent leather? Or just shiny leather? i saw this in the boutique but didn’t get help from SA. I don’t wanna do impulse buy so its in my thought process, if its gonna be practical given the finish of the leather.
hope someone can help.

6F2CC132-C422-4400-A217-8FB5D8C5560D.jpeg

Can someone tell me if this the same as patent leather? Or just shiny leather? i saw this in the boutique but didn’t get help from SA. I don’t wanna do impulse buy so its in my thought process, if its gonna be practical given the finish of the leather.
hope someone can help.

View attachment 4891815
This is glazed aged calfskin, not the patent, according to an SA. I believe it is not easy to maintain due to its light color. It is so pretty though, love it!

I have this bag, in a different color. I love the aged calfskin leather in the body and thought it would be super durable and easy to use, but what I forgot about is the bottom portion- it is shiny, super smooth, and so easy to get scratched.. shows every little wear and tear. I have to be super careful not to get poked by or hit a doorknob or something.. It comes with the protective cover for storage and honestly I wish I could walk around with the cover on lol