Chanel Gabrielle Hobo reveal! This time for real!

LVorDie

Marc Jacobs LV Denim Obsessed
Jun 6, 2014
Hey y'all! You might remember, last month, I was unknowingly sold an extremely good replica Gabrielle Small Hobo. I got my money back quickly (turns out the seller is trying to enlist my help in making a criminal claim against the 'friend' who sold it to her... she wasn't trying to scam me, she was tricked as well.) Anywho, my incredible SA finally got one for me and I picked it up today at the boutique.

Now that I have had both in my hands (replica and real) I gotta tell you all that the replica was SO DOGGONE CLOSE it's scary. The only major difference was that the real Chanel chain rolled like God himself made it and the other was a tiiiiny bit more stiff. These fakes are getting way too good for my taste.

You guys... it's awwwwwesome!!! I love her so much. The lighting in my dressing room is way too bright, so you can't see all the detail, but I am in love with this bag. It's going to be my go-to for fall! It fits all the stuff I need and looks amazing worn all the different ways. I am in love! #LVorDie

IMG_1504399404.839167.jpgIMG_1504399417.180395.jpgIMG_1504399429.564849.jpgIMG_1504399439.898753.jpgIMG_1504399453.575741.jpgIMG_1504399466.167136.jpgIMG_1504399480.418141.jpgIMG_1504399496.044098.jpgIMG_1504399507.366349.jpgIMG_1504399520.420202.jpg

Hey y'all! You might remember, last month, I was unknowingly sold an extremely good replica Gabrielle Small Hobo. I got my money back quickly (turns out the seller is trying to enlist my help in making a criminal claim against the 'friend' who sold it to her... she wasn't trying to scam me, she was tricked as well.) Anywho, my incredible SA finally got one for me and I picked it up today at the boutique.

Now that I have had both in my hands (replica and real) I gotta tell you all that the replica was SO DOGGONE CLOSE it's scary. The only major difference was that the real Chanel chain rolled like God himself made it and the other was a tiiiiny bit more stiff. These fakes are getting way too good for my taste.

You guys... it's awwwwwesome!!! I love her so much. The lighting in my dressing room is way too bright, so you can't see all the detail, but I am in love with this bag. It's going to be my go-to for fall! It fits all the stuff I need and looks amazing worn all the different ways. I am in love! #LVorDie

View attachment 3813440View attachment 3813441View attachment 3813442View attachment 3813443View attachment 3813444View attachment 3813445View attachment 3813446View attachment 3813448View attachment 3813449View attachment 3813450
Congrats & I do recall your previous posts:eek::crybaby:...so glad you found & love this one....looks fantastic on you! Enjoy wearing her all the different, fun ways she can be worn:girlsigh::drinks::love:

Reactions: LVorDie
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing what boutique you were able to get it from? Thanks!

Hey! I said boutique, but I should have been more clear... I got it at the Chanel in-store boutique at the Neiman Marcus downtown Dallas, Texas. The boutique in Highland Park Village in Dallas seems to be the location where they get the most selection, so I consider myself very lucky to have found this one where I did. My SA said that they were only buying 1 or 2 of the medium for fall. The medium is so much bigger than the small for only a bit more $$$. I think the medium is the best value. I have a shoulder injury that limits me to the lightest crossbody bags so the small was the best for me. Can't wait to see more of us with the Gabby showing how we rock it. Good Luck! #LVorDie

Hey! I said boutique, but I should have been more clear... I got it at the Chanel in-store boutique at the Neiman Marcus downtown Dallas, Texas. The boutique in Highland Park Village in Dallas seems to be the location where they get the most selection, so I consider myself very lucky to have found this one where I did. My SA said that they were only buying 1 or 2 of the medium for fall. The medium is so much bigger than the small for only a bit more $$$. I think the medium is the best value. I have a shoulder injury that limits me to the lightest crossbody bags so the small was the best for me. Can't wait to see more of us with the Gabby showing how we rock it. Good Luck! #LVorDie
Wow! Congratulations :flowers: how long were you on the Dallas NM waiting list to get this?!

One of my favorite ways to wear the Gabrielle is one set of chains on my shoulder, the other set around my waist.
You look tall (?) and like a model- I'm 5'10 and athletic/somewhat slim (still :whut:). This way of wearing it keeps the bag close to my waist, towards the front and feels secure.
Have fun wearing it!!!