chanel from paris to singpore

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. if chanel paris were to ship the item to singapore what would the shipping charge be approximately? any idea girls?:shrugs:

2. One bag = 60 Euro
    Two bags = 80 Euro

I have not had the pleasure of buying three bags at a time...yet! :nuts:

3. the faubourg store ships for 80 euros. there is a 2 bag minimum. other stores have charged up to 200euros for one bag. u will have to call them to check.

4. 200 Euros for one bag! :wtf:

5. yup. if you do a search in the chanel shopping subforum, i believe a fellow tPFer paid $200euros to ship her reissue from Paris to HK.

6. :weird: €200 for shipping? That's outrageous!

7. But I am in Hong Kong and I just bought a single bag from Chanel FSH (yesterday) and I paid 60 euro.......................?

8. Holy cow, I know! The shipping is crazy expensive in Paris!! I shipped back a 7kg box of books back home when I was studying in Paris and it cost me €35++ for a box that was probably 12 inches long in length. It was really pathetically small so I was curious why they told me it was a box that could fit 7kg worth of things and they told me the size was their largest! ACKS! I shipped back 3 boxes thinking they would help ease the burden of my luggage overload when I returned home. Apparently they didn't help at all!

9. ^^^ probably because you bought too much good stuff over there, C! ;)

-200 euros is CRAZY... I would just use it as an excuse to put that much towards traveling there and get the bag myself :lol: