Chanel Fall/Winter 2019/20 (19K)

theknees

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Chanel Fall/Winter 2019/20 Collection
otherwise known as 19K
also known as Fall Act II in some places
this collection was shown on 5th March 2019, the Grand Palais was transformed into a winter wonderland. Cara Delevingne, Penelope Cruz walked in this show. everything was somber and serene. Karl Lagerfeld had recently passed, this was the last collection he worked on. his right-hand woman - Virginie Viard, put in the final touches for the show. (Viard's first solo collection is Cruise 19/20)

the collection is expected to start appearing in boutiques from September 2019.
what are some pieces everyone is looking forward to?

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-20 at 10.52.39 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
I read somewhere (so not 100% sure whether it’s accurate) that the Coco Handle and Trendy CC come out in alternative seasons. Since 19a had the Coco Handle and 19b has the Trendy CC then 19k should have the Coco Handle back
Thank you. I hope to get one for 19k since I missed out on getting one from 19a.

I read somewhere (so not 100% sure whether it’s accurate) that the Coco Handle and Trendy CC come out in alternative seasons. Since 19a had the Coco Handle and 19b has the Trendy CC then 19k should have the Coco Handle back
Yes I heard this before as well. And I went to my Chanel boutique and they confirmed that coco handle should be back for 19k. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I get my hands on one!

Do you know if there will be chevron coco handle included ? Also what colors for the coco handle ?
I don't know. They're all pretty secretive there. I even asked about thr colours for 19b (even though I already saw the photos posted on this forum and in instagram)... They were all pretty secretive and responded "I don't know".