Chanel eBay deal...ROSE PATENT timeless classic flap coming soon...

LOL - I was in the midst of helping a friend take a look at this and literally within the minute this got snagged! Glad it was a fellow PFer!

Congrats Cory! I think this bag'll look awesome on you.

Ohhh, I'm soo excited for you Cory, yay!!! :yahoo: :love: Omg, I look awful in that pic though haha... need to take some new ones! :P You got it for an amazing price girl! :nuts: Can't wait to see your modeling pics when you get her!! :tup: :heart:

sw33p3a - Mine is the small size, not the medium! ;)

loveaddict - My box says it's from '01 spring collection ('01P). :tup:

^In these pictures you can clearly see the difference between this medium size and my small flap. :P You're so lucky... I'd been looking for a medium size and found the small instead. :girlsigh: You're on a roll haha. :nuts: ;)

that is so gorgeous.

aww thanks...it was funny how i just stumbled upon it too...

cali>> you find the best bags, can't wait for pictures!!

i DO wish sometimes i started my chanel collections earlier though...esp for some bags like the 05 red and the valentine heart chain flap...

Congrats!!!!!!!! I saw that auction too and was debating...so glad a PFer got it!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

yahhh i was worried initially about the blurry pics but thanks to the awesome "authenticate" team...Mon and Nat in particular this time...I was able to be worry free and click "submit" :supacool:

Oh its beautiful, is it also the same size as Minal's? Please post modeling pics when you get her.

I *think* its the medium/large size which is about 10 inches and Minals is the small she mentioned which is about 9 inches? You can hardly tell I think, or at least I cant unless I saw them side by side together

LOL - I was in the midst of helping a friend take a look at this and literally within the minute this got snagged! Glad it was a fellow PFer!

Congrats Cory! I think this bag'll look awesome on you.

weee thanks so much--yah it was such a steal at that price...i was quite surprised...

Ohhh, I'm soo excited for you Cory, yay!!! :yahoo: :love: Omg, I look awful in that pic though haha... need to take some new ones! :P You got it for an amazing price girl! :nuts: Can't wait to see your modeling pics when you get her!!

sw33p3a - Mine is the small size, not the medium!

loveaddict - My box says it's from '01 spring collection ('01P).

wow 01P...where did you find yours or did you buy it back then in 2001? I wish they had one place where it showed every color the timeless classic flaps ever came in...wouldnt that be awesome...id probably be drooling nonstop

Ohh, it's soooooo pretty!!! Congrats, and post pics when you get it!!

i def will =)

^In these pictures you can clearly see the difference between this medium size and my small flap. :P You're so lucky... I'd been looking for a medium size and found the small instead. :girlsigh: You're on a roll haha. :nuts:

okay yahhh so i may be blind then cos i thought yours was a med/large before you told me too hahaha

Gorgeous pics of the bag Cory!

and I agree with you - if there was somewhere online or if they even made a book/catalogue with high-quality pics of all the flaps in their various colours, leathers, textures from every season (or even the last 5-10 years) I'd be in heaven. Now THAT'd be a coffeetable book I'd definitely splurge on!

fantastic - that is really gorgeous! you and minal are very lucky!

It would be a great idea to make a sticky with a list of each season's colors/leathers - just for reissues and classics? I think putting all the lignes in there would make it really complicated