Chanel double flap bag or LV Suhali Le Talen.? Which one should I get?

Go with the Chanel, you really won't regret it. And as Elara said, unless you want to baby your handbag - go with caviar leather.

I think a XL flap in caviar makes the perfect everyday bag.

I'm so surprise that everyone picked Chanel...why not LV Suhali? The craftmanship in Suhali is so beautiful and detailed.

I know i'm going to upset some people here but Chanel is a classic bag with amazing leather. I'm just curious...what makes Chanel so special?

I love this particular LV bag! The Suhali line is amazingly gorgeous! Chanel is always gorgeous too, I think I'd have a relly hard time trying to decide which of these to get. I know I'd prefer getting the LV in black, because white is rather delicate, but what color were you thinking of getting in the Chanel flap?

I love this particular LV bag! The Suhali line is amazingly gorgeous! Chanel is always gorgeous too, I think I'd have a relly hard time trying to decide which of these to get. I know I'd prefer getting the LV in black, because white is rather delicate, but what color were you thinking of getting in the Chanel flap?

If I were to buy Suhali, it will be in white, and Chanel will be in black caviar w/ gold chain

If you are careful enough, nothing will happen to the leather! My bag is 2 years old and it still looks like new (I dont wear it everyday though)! I also have a small Chanel in Caviar, but persobally prefer lamb! My hubby also said that lamb looks really classy!:yes:

I'm not an LV fan, but I'd choose the Suhali bag. I have a lambskin Chanel padded envelope (which has a double flap) and it is a pain in the butt to get into! I've also had Chanel quality issues, so I wouldn't buy from them again. I've heard amazing things about the quality of the Suhali bags and they're classic!