Chanel Cruise 2017 Collection Prices

image.jpeg Hi ladies! I'm so excited I just received My black chevron rect mini with lghw from cruise 17!

I would like to thank UpTime for posting it in the stock thread!!! I have honestly been so in love with the chevron so black a few seasons ago so I'm just so excited to add this to my collection!

I also want to thank all the ladies in the forum for helping one another locating items :smile: I know minis are so hard to obtain but with the recommendations and help from the ladies in the forum, I was able to purchase a few minis from sa that I haven't worked with before. So for those trying, it's definitely possible!

I can't wait to have a bit more time so I can really look at the bag. I'll post more of this one and my other minis that I was able to get with the help from the ladies in the forum!!

View attachment 3522165 Hi ladies! I'm so excited I just received My black chevron rect mini with lghw from cruise 17!

I would like to thank UpTime for posting it in the stock thread!!! I have honestly been so in love with the chevron so black a few seasons ago so I'm just so excited to add this to my collection!

I also want to thank all the ladies in the forum for helping one another locating items :smile: I know minis are so hard to obtain but with the recommendations and help from the ladies in the forum, I was able to purchase a few minis from sa that I haven't worked with before. So for those trying, it's definitely possible!

I can't wait to have a bit more time so I can really look at the bag. I'll post more of this one and my other minis that I was able to get with the help from the ladies in the forum!!

Love it! Do you have the data code of this bag??

Where did you get this from?
I purchased it from the boutique in HI. They only had 1. I'm not sure why this is not getting as much attention as the black caviar mini with lghw for c17 or why boutiques and dept did not order it (or ordered very limited quantity). They are equally as beautiful! I unfortunately purchased both By luck I was offered the black caviar mini and only had a few minutes to decide, but seeing how hard it was to purchase, I decided to buy it. Then later that day receive the tip from the stock forum for the chevron black mini! I love both but seems like not a lot of people were aware that chevron mini were coming again this season.

I purchased it from the boutique in HI. They only had 1. I'm not sure why this is not getting as much attention as the black caviar mini with lghw for c17 or why boutiques and dept did not order it (or ordered very limited quantity). They are equally as beautiful! I unfortunately purchased both By luck I was offered the black caviar mini and only had a few minutes to decide, but seeing how hard it was to purchase, I decided to buy it. Then later that day receive the tip from the stock forum for the chevron black mini! I love both but seems like not a lot of people were aware that chevron mini were coming again this season.
Thx for the info. Congrats on finding this precious gem. It's beautiful.

View attachment 3522165 Hi ladies! I'm so excited I just received My black chevron rect mini with lghw from cruise 17!

Such a beauty!! Congrats!

Love love love your chevron, so beautiful, do you mind me asking where it made ???, and is it lambskin or calfskin???, your look like say lamb on the tag, but my SA texted me saying it is calfskin, just a bit confusing !!!
Thanks.

oh my!!! i LOVE chevron and this mini is PERFECT!!! i think the light gold hw is SO pretty and paired with this chevron makes this such a gorgeous mini - CONGRATS!!!! :yahoo:

Love love love your chevron, so beautiful, do you mind me asking where it made ???, and is it lambskin or calfskin???, your look like say lamb on the tag, but my SA texted me saying it is calfskin, just a bit confusing !!!
Thanks.

Thank you!

This one is lamb, but from what I know for c17, they have chevron mini coming in dark beige (does anyone know what that looks like?) and that one is calf. I'm not sure if the black one is available in calf. Either one, I definitely think it's worth it. Even the lamb on the chevron mini this season does not seem as fragile as the quilted lamb from last season.

Ladies, I post this bag in fall thread previously. Thanks to @Acctt who clarified that it's part of the Cruise collection. Would there be the square version of this? Which dept store stock this? I've contacted my Saks SA but she doesn't have any clue about this colour for cruise collection
This colour is only launching in Europe. Both in square and rectangular.

Reactions: Daisy2016
1472c7b6f292cb03c0454363b0a91185.jpg

This turquoise caviar WOC with light GHW from the collection is now available at Chanel San Francisco. Either go there or call them up to get it shipped to you if you live in the US.

Sent from my SM-N920V using PurseForum mobile app