Chanel Cruise 2017 Collection Prices

A similar color rectangular mini was available from fall but in lambskin.. did you see it? Every time i see it I drool!

I did! But the minis were not ordered in the us [emoji20]. I saw the m/l at my local Chanel boutique and called the Chanel customer service line. The medium flap was gorgeous and that lambskin was so buttery [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. IMG_1478624247.086847.jpg

Actually I just saw someone post in the mini thread that her friend got this caramel color caviar mini. I'm waiting to see if it was purchased in the US [emoji4].

I did! But the minis were not ordered in the us [emoji20]. I saw the m/l at my local Chanel boutique and called the Chanel customer service line. The medium flap was gorgeous and that lambskin was so buttery [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. View attachment 3515625

Actually I just saw someone post in the mini thread that her friend got this caramel color caviar mini. I'm waiting to see if it was purchased in the US [emoji4].
It was me :smile: here it is:

1478627081592.png

Sent from my SM-G920F using PurseForum mobile app

Hi chanel lovers!

Anyone knows the code of these bags? (Chanel mini square chevron with lghw and mini square lambskin with shw both prt of the cruise collection)

Thanks [emoji4]IMG_1478645993.176947.jpg IMG_1478646009.268924.jpg

Reactions: iykyk
I did! But the minis were not ordered in the us [emoji20]. I saw the m/l at my local Chanel boutique and called the Chanel customer service line. The medium flap was gorgeous and that lambskin was so buttery [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. View attachment 3515625

is it ghw or shw that medium flap..tia