Chanel Combat Boots 2020 sizing and quality ?

@salal04 Im a US size 9 too and I ordered these in my usual Chanel size 40 for shoes. They’re arriving Tuesday so I’m also dreading to find out whether they’re too small. Have no idea how the sizing will be. I keep wondering if I should’ve ordered a 40.5 instead.
Well this makes me more nervous! TBH this is my first pair of Chanel shoes. I tried to try some shoes in store but the SA was horrible and didnt help me at all. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I just purchased two pairs, the all black ones and the gray & black ones, from the 21A collection. I found them TTS. I’m normally a US size 5.5 or 6 and the Chanel size 36 boots fit perfectly. I didn’t find them too heavy either. They are very comfortable

I just purchased two pairs, the all black ones and the gray & black ones, from the 21A collection. I found them TTS. I’m normally a US size 5.5 or 6 and the Chanel size 36 boots fit perfectly. I didn’t find them too heavy either. They are very comfortable

Do you have the reference# for the boot(all black ones)?

Just got my boots and confirming size 40 was the right size for US 9.
Width wise, it's a bit of a narrow fit along the sides but I know that'll stretch out with socks. Length wise I still have wiggle room for my toes. I'm def relieved I don't have to deal with finding a different size.

Just got my boots and confirming size 40 was the right size for US 9.
Width wise, it's a bit of a narrow fit along the sides but I know that'll stretch out with socks. Length wise I still have wiggle room for my toes. I'm def relieved I don't have to deal with finding a different size.
I got mine too! I think they fit fine. I am also a US size 9 and I got a 39. They are a bit snug at the widest part of my feet but I have some wriggle room at the top and bottom. A 39.5 would be perfect but my SA said she will have to check. I doubt there will be one so I am not taking the risk of returning these and left with nothing. Did you get a receipt with it? This is my first remote order and I have no receipt.

I got mine too! I think they fit fine. I am also a US size 9 and I got a 39. They are a bit snug at the widest part of my feet but I have some wriggle room at the top and bottom. A 39.5 would be perfect but my SA said she will have to check. I doubt there will be one so I am not taking the risk of returning these and left with nothing. Did you get a receipt with it? This is my first remote order and I have no receipt.
That's good to hear. I feel like 39.5 would've been a good fit too since I have just a tad bit of toe room to spare with the 40, but I wasn't wearing thick socks. Actually I didn't notice but I just checked, no receipt. I always get a receipt for remote orders so I'm not sure why it's missing. I placed my order for it nearly 3-4 months ago so I'm not sure but I always get a copy of the e-receipt in my email either way. You should check your email as well.

Reactions: luxsal
That's good to hear. I feel like 39.5 would've been a good fit too since I have just a tad bit of toe room to spare with the 40, but I wasn't wearing thick socks. Actually I didn't notice but I just checked, no receipt. I always get a receipt for remote orders so I'm not sure why it's missing. I placed my order for it nearly 3-4 months ago so I'm not sure but I always get a copy of the e-receipt in my email either way. You should check your email as well.
She texted me the receipt. Thank you!

With thick socks in fall/winter, you should be fine! You can also get an insert.

The boots sure look so classy and chic. I am happy with my purchase. I hope you get to enjoy them too!

Reactions: BettyLouboo
LIke you, I'm a US5.5, in Gucci a 5.5 (except Princetown and I'm a 36). I'm just trying the Chanel combat boots. The 36 fits like a glove--actually like a pump, with no movement whatsoever, and I can only wear a pantyhose type stocking. I can use a thicker sock with the 36.5.
I can't figure out which I should buy.
Now that you have had yours a while, do you have any recommendation on sizing? Thank you

LIke you, I'm a US5.5, in Gucci a 5.5 (except Princetown and I'm a 36). I'm just trying the Chanel combat boots. The 36 fits like a glove--actually like a pump, with no movement whatsoever, and I can only wear a pantyhose type stocking. I can use a thicker sock with the 36.5.
I can't figure out which I should buy.
Now that you have had yours a while, do you have any recommendation on sizing? Thank you

The black ones also fit me like a glove, don’t think I would be able to use thick socks with those, which is fine for me since I prefer thinner socks anyways. The gray ones are slightly larger (and as a result more comfortable) and I do have wiggle room for thick socks. Not sure why there is a noticeable difference in sizing between the two color ways. If you plan on getting the all black boots I would get a 36.5. If you plan on getting the gray and black ones, a 36 would be perfect. Hope that helps!