Chanel Client Panel, anyone else complete the survey

sassygee

O.G.
Jul 24, 2009
I received an email today from Chanel (The Chanel Client Panel)asking me to complete a new online survey. The survey has closed ended questions with no room additional feedback. The new survey involves questions about Chanel fine jewelry and mentioned that they not only sell custom jewelry but precious and semi-precious gems and metals (14K, 18K white/yellow gold and platinum). Since I have no interest in fine, custom, or metal jewelry and gems (have waaaaaaayyyyyyy too much already) the survey was quite brief for me. I know some TFPers in the past who were randomly selected to fill out other surveys by mail or email. Did anyone else get the new survey?.

Unfortunately, TPFers can't respond about other concerns (i.e., changing store policies in attempts at exclusivity, quality issues for some, and pricing).

Yes, that is the same survey that asked questions about your last visit and fine jewelry. It appears that they may be trying to focus on selling other products,while limiitng their clasic line of bags, since their more recent brochures and magazines (with pictures taken by KL himself) are talking more about the house of fashion, other products, and their exclusive artisans that they have had relationships with for many years.

sorry to hi-jack your thread but yes thats the last message i sent cos i couldnt sent more :sad:

even posting on the forum is sporadic for me...

Edit - still cant pm you and now i cant post on other threads again ... :sad:

sorry to hi-jack your thread but yes thats the last message i sent cos i couldnt sent more :sad:

even posting on the forum is sporadic for me...

Edit - still cant pm you and now i cant post on other threads again ... :sad:

Perhaps you should alert a moderator (asking for assistance/help) about this problem. I think there is some way to indicate that you need assistance. GL

I know it! I love free "gifts"... I really wish they would send me a darn survey lol

Babyontheway, all is not lost. If you remember the previous surveys weren't sent by e-mail for the online survey then subsequently sent in the mail to others. In the past I have recevied the survey both ways. In the past three years I have filled them out online but still receive the survey a month or two later in the mail. Some TPFers get in online and some TPFers who were randomly selected by marketing get in the mail.

If you have participated in the past you may get it by mail.

I participated in the current survey regarding fine jewelry (the camellia line is sooo pretty). However, the survey did not indicate a gift for participating like the past survey (where i received a nice size of Chanel No5 perfume...which I don't use...but nice). But I loved looking at the jewelry online!! :drool: