Chanel classic pink mini *pics*

Sep 7, 2006
Here are the pics of the pink mini classic flap.. ;)

To jm83au: Sorry for the delay in posting!:shame:

IMG_3430WTMK.jpg

Luccibag: I am sure u will love your mini.. Its so small and cute. What color are u waiting for?

I had my eye on a gorgeous orange patent mini classic on Ebay but someone beat me to it, BUT I found another one brand new!:yahoo: Im trying to add some color to my Chanel collection. So far I have black, white, pink, red, grey, beige, and now ORANGE!

Luccibag: I am sure u will love your mini.. Its so small and cute. What color are u waiting for?

I had my eye on a gorgeous orange patent mini classic on Ebay but someone beat me to it, BUT I found another one brand new!:yahoo: Im trying to add some color to my Chanel collection. So far I have black, white, pink, red, grey, beige, and now ORANGE! I always liked the mini classic but now that I'll have an infant with me, the messenger option of this bag is very appealing to me.

Congrats on ur mini bag! I bought one, but I exchanged it for the meduim, but after seeing your bag:drool: , it makes me wish I kept mine! Sometimes I really hate this forum:cursing: it has made my bank account a lot smaller. Better be on best behaviour for BF hopefully he will treat me for... being me ;)