Chanel Classic Flap - Small vs Medium vs Large sizes

Totally depends on what you prefer. I wouldn’t just get a small for variety since the small and medium are so similar anyways, and I find that the medium is perfect for day or night. All of my Chanel bags are in the M/L size because that’s the size I prefer most. :smile: It doesn’t feel redundant to me that they’re all the same size since they are all different bags.

For your size I like small better so I think you made the right choice!

Just don’t forget beige will show color transfer so with denim/dark colors so always wear it double strapped so it’s not rubbing jeans unless you’ve done the white cloth test and your jeans are fine (this happened to me and I was so upset). You probably already know but just in case : )
Congrats on the bag!

For your size I like small better so I think you made the right choice!

Just don’t forget beige will show color transfer so with denim/dark colors so always wear it double strapped so it’s not rubbing jeans unless you’ve done the white cloth test and your jeans are fine (this happened to me and I was so upset). You probably already know but just in case : )
Congrats on the bag!

By "white cloth test" do you mean you rubbed the white cloth you get with your Chanel bag against your clothes? I've never thought of that but it seems like such a good idea haha