CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Very excited for u, SHCW!!!:flowers:
Great seeing you here! :heart::smile:
Thank you, dear Auvina! :hbeat: I'm so tempted to post one of the pictures the SA sent me from Chanel but I'm afraid to get ahead of myself so I'll try and show restraint and wait. I'm glad to see you again too, we've been missing you and your pretty mod pics over at the Bal forum :loveeyes:

But I'm slowly drifting away from Bal myself. I do like some of the newer designs but when Gvasalia just this season F/W 2018 took away the original length strap on the City and replaced it with a long one as an only option, I felt I had enough. I've been waiting sooo long for new red and blue City:s so was hugely disappointed by this change. Luckily there are options and I'm looking for ex to the Loewe Puzzle instead.
A 2.55 bag would be a dream too, of course :girlsigh:

Thank you, dear Auvina! :hbeat: I'm so tempted to post one of the pictures the SA sent me from Chanel but I'm afraid to get ahead of myself so I'll try and show restraint and wait. I'm glad to see you again too, we've been missing you and your pretty mod pics over at the Bal forum :loveeyes:

But I'm slowly drifting away from Bal myself. I do like some of the newer designs but when Gvasalia just this season F/W 2018 took away the original length strap on the City and replaced it with a long one as an only option, I felt I had enough. I've been waiting sooo long for new red and blue City:s so was hugely disappointed by this change. Luckily there are options and I'm looking for ex to the Loewe Puzzle instead.
A 2.55 bag would be a dream too, of course :girlsigh:
I’ve been here on CC thread off and on and have not posted much of my mod shots anymore...:P Have been too busy with kids schedules and work.
Sorry the Bal new designs don’t suit you anymore. Loewe Puzzle is a great design and so sleek. But I love the 2.55 Reissue way much more, it’s timeless and very classic.
Wish you the best, my friend!:heart::hugs:

Hello everyone! I’m new here! Not very sure where to post my question, I thought to ask here if you guys don’t mind ><
If it’s not appropriate do let me know!!
I’m getting a chanel jumbo in black caviar single flap, not sure if you guys will choose over 13 or 14 series? I found that in each year the puffiness of the bag is different, some are more puff and some more flat..

My question is on the CC logo, if given a choice, both bag are same condition, which one will you choose? First or second photo?

Attachments

• DB8A5CF8-EAE5-4964-91FB-39BCA8E169F1.jpeg
    DB8A5CF8-EAE5-4964-91FB-39BCA8E169F1.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 515
  • B9568A8C-D5C1-49AE-A83E-91DE54DFF30E.jpeg
    B9568A8C-D5C1-49AE-A83E-91DE54DFF30E.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 512
Hello everyone! I’m new here! Not very sure where to post my question, I thought to ask here if you guys don’t mind ><
I’m getting a chanel jumbo in black caviar single flap, not sure if you guys will choose over 13 or 14 series? I found that in each year the puffiness of the bag is different, some are more puff and some more flat..

My question is on the CC logo, if given a choice, both bag are same condition, which one will you choose? First or second photo?

Attachments

• BB6841BC-3B4E-4F1A-825E-0D5FB0C094F8.jpeg
    BB6841BC-3B4E-4F1A-825E-0D5FB0C094F8.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 509
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know what the process is when buying items in Honolulu?
I live on California and spoke with one of the SAs and for some reason she gave me an estimate of the cost of the item I'm eyeing on plus "state tax" (where I reside).

This is my first time going to the honolulu location so not sure why it seems so different

Tia everyone!

Li
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know what the process is when buying items in Honolulu?
I live on California and spoke with one of the SAs and for some reason she gave me an estimate of the cost of the item I'm eyeing on plus "state tax" (where I reside).

This is my first time going to the honolulu location so not sure why it seems so different

Tia everyone!

Correction live in....typo

Hi and welcome! Of the two, I prefer the thicker CC in the second photo. I can’t tell from the pictures, but I would pick the first only if the scale of the second CC is small.....I have issues with larger bags and tiny CC turn locks, but sometimes Chanel goes there. Show us your jumbo when you decide! :smile: