Chanel CC Pearls or Dior Double Pearl earrings?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I want to treat myself a little next week and I will purchase a new pair of earrings.
    Only I can't decide which to get – either a pair of classic CC earrings with the little round hanging pearl or should I get the double Pearl earrings from Dior?

I so far have two Chanel pairs (metall CC with black pearls and big CCs with some cute details) and of course I have the classic real pearl earrings. This is what I have to what is similar to the earrings I consider.
    I don't want to buy both, as I don't think fake pearls are worth so much money, but I need one pair :graucho:

So, what would you guys get?

2. Since you have 3 pair of Chanel earrings already... I would go with the Dior :smile: I just bought the double dior and a pearl Chanel brooch...and it looks so cute together!! Good luck with your decision!

3. I only have two pairs of Chanel :smile:
    but thank you for your advice!

4. I like the Dior double pearls, they look unique and different from the usual pearl drops. How much are they? I also want some now 😣

5. Definitely the Dior Tribal double pearl earrings. They're really unique and I don't think they'll be around forever, whereas i think the Chanel pearl earrings you still might be able to get later on if u decide to add more pearl earrings to your collection.

6. I'd go for the Dior

7. I love Dior Pearl Tribal Earrings. Check the below and we have been talking about them a lot :smile: I think the pearl one is now $430...the price has been going up crazy so not 100% sure.

And yes, someone said this season might be the last season for the tribal earrings.

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/dior-stud-earrings-824447.html

8. Thank you so much pinktailcat for the info and link!! I'm going to hunt a pair down now :smile:

9. So, I just called and the price is $410 for the pearls. He has tons of them in different colors but only one pair in the pearl, of course they shall be mine! Such a shopping addict I am! :smile: