Chanel Care Booklet 2023

Lee73

Jul 2, 2022
Hello,

I just purchased my first Chanel bag yesterday (classic WOC). It didn't come with the care booklet & cleaning cloth I've often seen mentioned from others. When I called Chanel customer service today, she said care instructions are available on-line, and she had no answer about the microfiber cleaning cloth. She put me on hold for several minutes and was reading off a manual so she didn't seem very knowledgeable. Do Chanel leather goods no longer come with a care booklet & cleaning cloth in 2023? Thank you.

Hello,

I just purchased my first Chanel bag yesterday (classic WOC). It didn't come with the care booklet & cleaning cloth I've often seen mentioned from others. When I called Chanel customer service today, she said care instructions are available on-line, and she had no answer about the microfiber cleaning cloth. She put me on hold for several minutes and was reading off a manual so she didn't seem very knowledgeable. Do Chanel leather goods no longer come with a care booklet & cleaning cloth in 2023? Thank you.

Handbags do. The WOC is considered a small leather good, so no cloth or booklet provided.