chanel cambon wallet

lulu1016

Mar 8, 2007
HI EVERYONE, I AM IN NEED OF A NEW WALLET I REALLY LIKE THE CHECKBOOK WALLET FROM THE CAMBON COLLECTION, BUT I HEARD THAT THE BLACK WITH WHITE CC GOT DISCONTINUED A WHILE BACK. :crybaby:I WAS ALSO INTERESTED IN THE BLACK ON BLACK WALLET WITH PATENT CC (DID THAT ONE GET DISCONTINUE ALSO) WHAT DO YOU GIRLS THINK.

I believe Nordstrom at the Mall of America in Minnesota has the black with white CC logo. I just purchased a black with black patent wallet from their store.

You can ask CHANELboy (Lucas) who works in the Chanel boutique in that store. He will let you know what the inventory is currently at.

Hi, I just recently became interested in Chanel and I really want to purchase a Cambon wallet. I contacted the 2 Chanel boutiques in Toronto and they said that the Cambon line is being slowly faded. Does this mean that it will be permanently discontinued? Or are there chances that it might make a reappearance? TIA

I was able to get a black with white CC checkbook style Cambon wallet for $435 during a sale at Nordstrom earlier this year. I don't know if the black with patent CC is still available at stores; if it is the price is about $715 retail.

Well, currently there are no more Cambon checkbook wallets left in Toronto, Canada. And I won't be able to go to the states until summer. So, do you think there will be any left by then?