Chanel Business Affinity vs Coco Handle vs LV Pochette Metis..... Which one would you choose?

I own both PM and Coco, they are both my favorites!

Pm- light and has great capacity for essentials! I am using the empreinte which has no issues with it so far as i understand from my CA that it’s the monogram that is giving some issues for some batches as they need to meet the demands.

Coco- no intro needed for this bag! Mine is a small/medium, which has great capacity too! And it’s like a kelly + classic flap combination to me.

BA- not in my list but never say never though I prefer my bag to be more structured. It just give me a slouchy feel.

Let us know what did you get ultimately. :smile:

I think the small. It’s 3900 in the US. It fits a lot. I think what bothers me in the coco is 1- the partition in the middle and 2- that I cannot wear it crossbody.
Sorry to jump in. I think yours is Medium. I have the exact one and I count the diamond quilt to determine the size. 5 quilts is Medium and 4 quilts is Small. But I’m not 100% sure because sometimes they are called differently. Mine is Medium in Europe and it’s €3260

Thx! I don’t really know. I can ask my SA when I see her All these sizes can get our heads spinning sometimes lol. You should see me strategizing my inventory wish list .... listing sizes to compare as well as price. It looks like I am ready for battle ha ha ha

Is this the small or medium?
I visited the store and asked my SA and it’s the medium. The small is tiny and it falls forward even when empty. She had to place the chain on the back to balance the bag out so it wouldn’t fall flat. The small is not worth it. I think. It costs 3700 and the med is 3900 US dollars. To get the small for 3700 is better to wait for the mini flap in caviar. Hope this helps.

I visited the store and asked my SA and it’s the medium. The small is tiny and it falls forward even when empty. She had to place the chain on the back to balance the bag out so it wouldn’t fall flat. The small is not worth it. I think. It costs 3700 and the med is 3900 US dollars. To get the small for 3700 is better to wait for the mini flap in caviar. Hope this helps.

Thank you that’s very helpful!!

I just came across your Thread when Google on the demise of Karl..
So.. to add on.. abit late though coz you bought the COCO Handle....
I personally own 3 of them...
First ... The COCO = I didn't like like after 1 use. The handle is awkward and from day 1 after using.. I knew it will sag for sure. And I hate that... Verdict = Sold It. No regrets.

Second ... The Pochette Metis = wanted it in Mono, but then of the hype.. I ended up with the Emprinte... which.. is the best bag ever!!
Awesome for travels and no need to baby it.
.. 2 years later.. in Jan.. I got my second PM in Mono ( finally! ) Its a casual bag. Not for dress up occasions. Use a LV twilly to dress up the handle.. it'll look better this way.

Third... the BA..I just bought it today! Omg.. i went to the store wanting to look for a Small Gaberielle.. but the SA insists.. that I get the very last BA on the shelf. And.. that's just 2 hrs from Store opening hours. They had 3.. but sold 2 ... in mere 2 hours.. amazing! It's a Black Medium btw... I tried the small.. it fits exactly the same as a mini flap. Just different looks.

There you go. .
Hope my rare input will help another TPFer in due time .. =)

I'm not sure about being phased out.. my LV SA thought it's unlikely to phase out as it's really still is a in-demand bag here in Asia.

I haven had any quality issues so far after 2 years... but that being said.. I stayed with LV all these time because LV is the only brand that assures me a complementary replacement or repair should their Bag have any QC issues..

I can't say that for Chanel or even Hermes.. which is a disappointment coz their bags generally costs much much more as compared to Vuitton.

Reactions: lvchanellvr
I just came across your Thread when Google on the demise of Karl..
So.. to add on.. abit late though coz you bought the COCO Handle....
I personally own 3 of them...
First ... The COCO = I didn't like like after 1 use. The handle is awkward and from day 1 after using.. I knew it will sag for sure. And I hate that... Verdict = Sold It. No regrets.

Second ... The Pochette Metis = wanted it in Mono, but then of the hype.. I ended up with the Emprinte... which.. is the best bag ever!!
Awesome for travels and no need to baby it.
.. 2 years later.. in Jan.. I got my second PM in Mono ( finally! ) Its a casual bag. Not for dress up occasions. Use a LV twilly to dress up the handle.. it'll look better this way.

Third... the BA..I just bought it today! Omg.. i went to the store wanting to look for a Small Gaberielle.. but the SA insists.. that I get the very last BA on the shelf. And.. that's just 2 hrs from Store opening hours. They had 3.. but sold 2 ... in mere 2 hours.. amazing! It's a Black Medium btw... I tried the small.. it fits exactly the same as a mini flap. Just different looks.

There you go. .
Hope my rare input will help another TPFer in due time .. =)

Thank you so much for the feedback. I actually have not made a purchase yet. Just sent pictures by SA of the BA that’s just arrived and I was to go see it today.
I have also attached the coco handle I tried in store the last time but think if I’m to make a purchase, would prefer one in black. b418d460-a853-49bb-bd9d-dde1465b769b.jpgdfb86d24-523d-4c08-a714-3fcba15cb371.jpgd5b69bf0-ef12-46a0-ae97-164e0a26072a.jpg