Chanel Business Affinity Backpack

thunderbon

May 8, 2014
Hey guys need your opinion!

I recently purchased the business affinity backpack in black and am IN LOVE with it, so when I get to tokyo and saw this bag in Beige color with a much reduced price in a consignment store (Bag looks 99% new tho) , I couldnt leave the shop without it!! But I am now feeling a bit guilty and extra to own two of the same backpack in different color, dont get me wrong I love the bag so so much, I am just torn whether I should sell it and buy another style instead......what do you guys think? 20181112_213624.jpgScreenshot_20181109-195730_Closets.jpg

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
F it! Do you girl! Now you can look like a fashion icon and match your outfits to each bag. You said yourself you got a great deal on the bag! PS— which consignment store? [emoji23]

Reactions: LPR200
F it! Do you girl! Now you can look like a fashion icon and match your outfits to each bag. You said yourself you got a great deal on the bag! PS— which consignment store? [emoji23]
Its just some random consignment store in shinjuku, not big name or anything, I get it for about 3250 USD as opposed to 4500usd for a style thats still listed on the chanel website , Thats why i cant let that go! Thx for the support haha

Hey guys need your opinion!

I recently purchased the business affinity backpack in black and am IN LOVE with it, so when I get to tokyo and saw this bag in Beige color with a much reduced price in a consignment store (Bag looks 99% new tho) , I couldnt leave the shop without it!! But I am now feeling a bit guilty and extra to own two of the same backpack in different color, dont get me wrong I love the bag so so much, I am just torn whether I should sell it and buy another style instead......what do you guys think? View attachment 4250378View attachment 4250379
I’m in the same dilemma! Goodness.

I don't know if this makes you feel better but I definitely own multiple colours of the same bag that I truly love. I have so many minis (both square and rectangular) I know people are probably gonna think I'm crazy but those are the bags that I use and bring me join whenever I wear them! So you do you!!

Reactions: Shoppingalways