Chanel Business affinity backpack

I have it and love the aesthetic but wish it was smaller. I’m 4’11” and petite though. It functions well with an organizer. The flap on top does get a weird shape over time due to the way it’s tugged on when the bag is closed with stuff weight down on it. Straps aren’t too uncomfortable but I haven’t worn it with a lot of stuff in the backpack. The material is carefree

Reactions: HoldBackTheRain
I have it and love the aesthetic but wish it was smaller. I’m 4’11” and petite though. It functions well with an organizer. The flap on top does get a weird shape over time due to the way it’s tugged on when the bag is closed with stuff weight down on it. Straps aren’t too uncomfortable but I haven’t worn it with a lot of stuff in the backpack. The material is carefree
Hi K,
I have recently bought a pre-owned one(on ebay), and i am 4'11" too, i felt the straps are short, the bag ended right at my waist, is that the case? I saw some instagram users' photos that this bag should hang a bit longer.. Now i doubt the authenticity of this bag. HELP!