Chanel Bubble Quilt Accordion

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

HI, is this black colour out already??> i know the code for this bag is A39693, need to know the price in both USD n Euro. Hope to get some answer here.
    I also saw a pink colour of this, wonder is the latest too?

2. I think 2008 collection doesn't have flap BQ, but they have hobo, tote, and bowler. For hobo, tote, and bowler, they come in black. btw that's not pink BQ flap, that's actually 2007 BQ flap in dark white (the real color is beige). Last year collection flaps come in dark white (or beige) and dark beige (looks like khaki/olive). Hope this helps!

3. the boutique in Singapore carry the black colour, and they said is the A/W, code is A39693

4. I really love the pink. Thanks for sharing.

5. agreed ! pink is so cute :graucho:

6. The second picture is actually from my dark white /light beige bubble flap. I snagged it off from the ebay. Maybe it's the light that makes it look pink??

7. i see so fashionlover123, Is this the latest or last year collection?

8. they have the black in seattle at nordstroms..i took a pass....it was tempting but decided on the ladybraid flap (also 1100.00 cheaper...yeeeesshhhh)
    Good luck...I would call first thing in the morning!!!

9. I saw it in NM some time ago in grey, but it's not really that gorgeous IRL to me. JMHO.

10. I have to agree with fleur de lis....the texture was a bit of a turnoff to be honest....but that is MO.

11. its so weird, the boutique in Singapore actually carry this product and said to be A/W 2008. So can i stil get it from Europe?

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally get the chance to saw the black colour! I am very confuse to get the Hobo Flap or this.

13. I like this style more than the hobo flap

14. i tried on it but this bag seems kind of big to me....... dont know which to get !!! headache.