Chanel brought me to Caribbean Islands.

It's summer time! Instead of going somewhere, I decided to be stuck here in Midwest, writing endless term papers, driving around town for my kid's activities, and planning on potty-training! Oh what summer fun I am having!

I have been busy with school that I haven't log in to TPF for months. Chanel was definitely not in my radar. As my SAs kept bombarding me with temptations, I need to share my intel here at TPF. And Oh my G!!!! I realized I missed out on a couple of my must-haves!!!

Even though there are so many eye candies for Fall Act 1, I am still in Chanel Spring state of mind. Finally, with the help of my good friend here at TPF and her SA, I found my cobalt blue and turquoise!!!

A decade ago, around this time every year, I would have been somewhere in the Caribbean islands kissing the sun and drinking cruzan rum punch til sunset!!!

Now, I don't feel so sorry for myself for staying here....instead I will be drinking Champagne in my closet dreaming of pirates and the breathtaking blue and turquoise sea. Cheers!

Thank you for sharing my joy!!!

View attachment 2251942
View attachment 2251943
View attachment 2251944
View attachment 2251945
View attachment 2251946
View attachment 2251947
View attachment 2251948

Redvelvet....:woohoo::woohoo: I love them both, the colors are spectacular and it does make one wish for a drink with a little umbrella in it and an ocean in front of you. You have a full plate on your hands for this summer, how great that you are able to use these to add to all the goods things coming your way. Congrats!

Redvelvet....:woohoo::woohoo: I love them both, the colors are spectacular and it does make one wish for a drink with a little umbrella in it and an ocean in front of you. You have a full plate on your hands for this summer, how great that you are able to use these to add to all the goods things coming your way. Congrats!

Thank you stylemechanel! :hugs:

I am in love with both colors! Although the colors are summery, I can actually tone it down with black. I felt I can use it anytime throughout the year.