Chanel boy small

Only you will know if you would use it much to make it worth keeping. I like the color combo of the bag plus the shiny silver hardware - i've usually only seen gold or ruthenium on most Boys. If this is the grained calfskin that has been used in recent seasons, it's more puffy than the traditional caviar and i like this better. JMO! Good luck w/ your decision! Please keep us posted. That bag is a beauty for sure :love:

I agree it's very pretty. What does a small fit? Is the small boy comparable to a mini rectangular in capacity? I have the old medium size and have been eyeing a small boy but haven't seen one in person to gauge capacity.

I agree it's very pretty. What does a small fit? Is the small boy comparable to a mini rectangular in capacity? I have the old medium size and have been eyeing a small boy but haven't seen one in person to gauge capacity.
I love my small boy, but the capacity is not much different from a WOC. It fits my iPhone 12 Pro, keys, mini card case, a lipstick and that’s about it. I don’t carry much else so I don’t mind.

I love my small boy, but the capacity is not much different from a WOC. It fits my iPhone 12 Pro, keys, mini card case, a lipstick and that’s about it. I don’t carry much else so I don’t mind.
Thank you so much for that info. I don't carry a ton either but based on your feedback I know it will be a tight fit for my essentials. I love the shape and size of the small but also appreciate a little extra wiggle room.

Thank you so much for that info. I don't carry a ton either but based on your feedback I know it will be a tight fit for my essentials. I love the shape and size of the small but also appreciate a little extra wiggle room.

This is what fits in my small boy ( hope this is helpful!!)

Sometimes I switch out my string headphones for my airpods. If I don't pack both my perfumes, I can fit another makeup product. Also, changing out for a slim card case I can add my sunnies + another small product.
1633632737687.png

This is what fits in my small boy ( hope this is helpful!!)

Sometimes I switch out my string headphones for my airpods. If I don't pack both my perfumes, I can fit another makeup product. Also, changing out for a slim card case I can add my sunnies + another small product.
View attachment 5216988
Thank you! This is super helpful to see the items. That's actually more than I was expecting! I usually carry a flat card case so as you stated that saves some room.

• Love
Reactions: catchingfireflies