Chanel Boy New Medium/Large Size's?

Heysexy

Dec 9, 2016
hey everyone.

So have been wondering about this for a while, I've been going to quite a few Chanel boutiques every month and they seem to have very limited Large/New medium size boy bags (like one or two) per season.

Is it not a very popular buy for customers?

I am thinking of buying one for the extra space but was wondering what everyone thoughts are on them?

Pics and Mod shots would be fab!

Thanks

I wouldn't say the new medium size is unpopular, it just isn't near as popular as the old medium size. I prefer small and old medium size boys, just because I like to have the option to crossbody. I also feel like the new medium looks a little boxy and large on my frame- I like the size on others, but not on me. I used to have a few new medium boys for when I needed to carry more, but ultimately sold them because I realized I could just carry a jumbo or reissue 227 when I needed to carry more.

Bought a So black boy in Dublin recently in the new medium size. I love it! Is it bigger? Yes but I don't find that to be a bad thing. Christened it yesterday and really appreciated the extra space. I was able to fit my necessities as well as my husband's miscellaneous items.

Bought a So black boy in Dublin recently in the new medium size. I love it! Is it bigger? Yes but I don't find that to be a bad thing. Christened it yesterday and really appreciated the extra space. I was able to fit my necessities as well as my husband's miscellaneous items.

Be great to see a pic of it? :smile:

I only have one boy and it is the new medium size, it's really perfect. I'm about 5'6 and have a long torso, so this size fits on my frame. I also happen to like bigger bags to begin with (Neverfull in GM is my go to). The new medium looks terrible on me crossbody, since it's larger and also my torso does not correctly accommodate the size. But it looks awesome on my shoulder as a shoulder bag. To be fair, I like the old medium size but it also doesn't look good on me crossbody so I don't have too many options there. I appreciate the extra room in my new medium much more.

If you're looking for pics/mod shots, I have some in my reveal thread from a few months ago.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/redo-of-my-first-chanel-reveal-cruise-17.954490/