Chanel boy bag defect or normal?

Bebeh

Jul 16, 2015
Hi! Ive just bought this new boy bag and notice that one side is not as "straight" line as the other is it normal?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,021.8 KB · Views: 771
I havent use it yet and the tag is still on. I bought it a week ago. Should i return it? But it is so hard to find a black boy where i live so i dont know what to do anymore i am so disappointed :sad:

I havent use it yet and the tag is still on. I bought it a week ago. Should i return it? But it is so hard to find a black boy where i live so i dont know what to do anymore i am so disappointed :sad:

If you're disappointed, you should return it or exchange it. It's not fun to have a brand new one and the joy is gone because you find these things even before you use it. And for the money...
Just my personal opinion..If we don't let anyone know they can do better, they won't have to think they need to do better. Good luck and hope everything works out!

I have a lambskin boy as well and to me the sides of the boy look normal. They are not always 100 % identically proportional because of the storage. Sometimes the bag is stuffed more on one side and it can stratch. The line in the front is from handling the bag, from opening and closing. After few uses of my lambskin boy I also had a small crease near one side of the closing sometimes I just push it closed and if the bag is not stuffed to the fullest it can push in as you are pushing it closed. This will leave this kind of crease in lambskin. To me, this would not be problem, but to each their own. If it bothers you and makes you disappointed, you should return or exchange. I know they can be hard to find, but you have to have something that you love and makes YOU 100 % happy.

if you're disappointed, you should return it or exchange it. It's not fun to have a brand new one and the joy is gone because you find these things even before you use it. And for the money...
Just my personal opinion..if we don't let anyone know they can do better, they won't have to think they need to do better. Good luck and hope everything works out!
+1