Chanel Boutique/Store stock updates - No questions/comments - READ 1st POST!

Mooshooshoo

Oct 19, 2011
This thread is for posting updates on Boutique and Store stock only.

You MUST post the location of the items (i.e. Saks, etc.), and please try to include photo and price to prevent questions and repetitive PMs.
No commentary please, it will be deleted.

If you wish to request SA information then do so via pm to the poster or leave a message on their profile.

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hirshliefers is taking pre-orders for mini bags. I believe their rule is that you have to pay in full and no refunds. You can only get store credit if you want to return it. PM me for SA contact info.

Timeless Classic Rectangular Mini in Caviar in Ivory with Silver Hardware, $3300.
Timeless Classic Rectangular Mini in Caviar in Black with Silver Hardware, $3300.
Timeless Classic Rectangular Chevron Mini in Calfskin in Pink with Shiny Light Gold Hardware, $3300.
Timeless Classic Rectangular Mini in Denim w/ Braid Trimming in Dark Blue with Silver Hardware, $3600.
Timeless Classic Rectangular Mini in Exotic Python Skin in Grey with Shiny Light Gold Hardware, $6200.
Timeless Classic Rectangular Mini in Exotic Lizard Skin in Black with Shiny Light Gold Hardware, $7000.
Timeless Classic Rectangular Mini in Crackled Exotic Lizard Skin in Bark Blue with Pale Gold hardware, $9200.
Timeless Classic Rectangular Mini in Crackled Exotic Lizard Skin in Black with Pale Gold Hardware, $9200.