Chanel Boutique - private sales - twice a year?

ms_cspp

Jan 1, 2007
Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday!

I'm new to the fashion world of Chanel. I'm interested in their handbags, sunglasses, and fragrances.

I'm aware that Chanel boutiques hold a private sale in December (just before Christmas), because I received an email notification directly from the Chanel website. I read somewhere that Chanel boutiques also hold a private sale in June. Is this correct? Are there are other times during the year that Chanel boutiques hold private sales, specials, etc?

I've never purchased any of my purses online. I'm considering purchasing a Chanel purse at Bluefly.com. Is Bluefly a trusted seller of authentic products?

Thank you for your time!

I know that the Chanel boutiques within big department stores have sales, but on selected items which usually do not include handbags:sad:

I was in the Bloomingdales one Dec 30th and saw lovely Chanel clothing on sale. I also know that the store will be inventorying through out its designer floor on Jan 8th and there will be more (deeper?) sales the following day. How do I know? Easy, I spoke to someone in the Chanel boutique on the phone this morning to check on it.

Saks had some Gucci bags and wallets on 40% sale just before and after Christmas, but not ones I wanted.

Happy shopping!

usually if you come in and just ask the sales rep they will let you know if they have anythings, its usually hidden in the drawers. mostly odds and ends . it varies in stores.