chanel black patent leather?

imeelove

Jan 17, 2009
i've been wanting a chanel bag but i can only afford a used one. i know that lambskin and caviar leather are both hard to maintain so i'm clinging to a patent leather. what do you think of this one?

11m6we9.jpg

Patent leather needs care. While it's usually a good leather day to day to night bag and can be used it a lot without being too 'precious', be careful how you store it as the plastic coating can do all kinds of funny things if stored for a long time in imperfect conditions.

Very cute bag;)

Patent leather needs care. While it's usually a good leather day to day to night bag and can be used it a lot without being too 'precious', be careful how you store it as the plastic coating can do all kinds of funny things if stored for a long time in imperfect conditions.

Very cute bag;)

i ought to use it on very special occasions only (wedding, church, etc.). thanks for the tip, btw. :smile:

^^ It's very pretty, though I'm anal when it comes to black patent leather showing my fingerprints..but that's just me. If you like it then you should get it. But also since you mentioned caviar leather is hard to maintain, trust me, caviar is sooo easy to maintain. So my point, include that as an option :smile:

^^ It's very pretty, though I'm anal when it comes to black patent leather showing my fingerprints..but that's just me. If you like it then you should get it. But also since you mentioned caviar leather is hard to maintain, trust me, caviar is sooo easy to maintain. So my point, include that as an option :smile:

Eek! I really don't like their patent leather handbags. They look alright, but just remember when you open and close the bag, it's a bit sticky. Caviar is actually much easier to maintain than the patent!

Hi I like patent myself, especially black which is very sharp and never get outdated IMO~ the only concern to me on the bag would be the size coz it'd be too small for me. Hope that helps ;)
;)

Yes, Patent leather does scratch if you're not careful! I love patent leather! I recently bought the Chanel Evening Star in White Patent Leather and its been getting lots of use! I think the black patent bag that you posted is cute and versatile! :tup: